Toilets and Water

hillwalker said:
wit's rang wi haggis.lovely weeeee things wi tatties
The bloody little things are two hard to catch and to fast to shoot and i have never seen one deed on the road, guess the can read aswell green cross code.:p

Trevor said:
The bloody little things are two hard to catch and to fast to shoot and i have never seen one deed on the road, guess the can read aswell green cross code.:p

Don't forget the one long/one short leg routine.....

there broon and furry,and there f----- rapid,a slab does the the trick

Trevor said:
is that so they can run roond corners faster

NO! Its the only way to catch them as they always go round hills in one direction (clockwise) so their legs on one side of the body are shorter than the legs on the other side, all you do is circle the hill ANTICLOCKWISE and they turn around and roll to the bottom of the hill where your mate catches them!:D

hillwalker said:
there broon and furry,and there f----- rapid,a slab does the the trick
If you kill them with a slab,:mad: how come they are roond and look like a sausage when i get them from the fish n chippy.;)

there not real one's they should look like a burger

Last edited:
virgil said:
NO! Its the only way to catch them as they always go round hills in one direction (clockwise) so their legs on one side of the body are shorter than the legs on the other side, all you do is circle the hill ANTICLOCKWISE and they turn around and roll to the bottom of the hill where your mate catches them!:D
we thats where i went wrong am off to scotland to catch ma ain haggis

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back