Toilets and Water

billy1000

Are there any overnight wild camping places where you can use a toilet to fill up your tanks with water if needed? Are there any links to this on here?

I doubt it in this county:( All though good car parks have toilets to use if you can get on:

All the best TIM:cool:

the only thing i can think of is fill up with water at the very last garage?? :(

Been filling up at garages but been caught out a couple of times and it's a pain having to backtrack to the last garage for water after you have been parked up for a few hours isn't it?

billy1000 said:
Been filling up at garages but been caught out a couple of times and it's a pain having to backtrack to the last garage for water after you have been parked up for a few hours isn't it?
how come you use so much water,we dont normally need to fill up again over a wkend,we fill up at the last place then alls ok 4 a couple of days,granted we don't waste it and are pretty carefull,but it lasts.sam x

water stops

:( sadly my water tank has a leak so I lose a good drop[it would be a piece of grass to get out even harder to repair] so I make a point of always having a spare 10Ltr in a container, I have even been known to buy a large bottle in the super maket if no tap handy.Just an idea.
snowgoose;)

Water

It's not the fact I use a lot of water. It was just in case I ran out. Thought it would be nice if there were lists of where to go for some like a directory type of thing.

its a shame theres not much uk in it....one day we may be welcomed....wake up sam oh i was dreaming then lol x

***** said:
I should be on commission:D :D :D :D

yes as thats a pound you have earnt from me keep plugging it,this time next year you could be millionaires :D :D :D

Who want to be?

sammclouis said:
yes as thats a pound you have earnt from me keep plugging it,this time next year you could be millionaires :D :D :D

What makes you think they are not already?! :D

you may be millionaires on here,at least i will have something in common to talk to you about lol :D :D dream on sam ......:rolleyes:

Water

Just filled my water tank up, ready for tomorrow afternoon.;)
Carrog here we come!:cool:

Only place I have found that's any good for overnighting with toilets and an outside tap to draw water is on the A41 about 10 miles from Chester. There is also a pub next to it where you can get some decent grub.

billy1000 said:
Only place I have found that's any good for overnighting with toilets and an outside tap to draw water is on the A41 about 10 miles from Chester. There is also a pub next to it where you can get some decent grub.
can you be more specific on location,whats the pub called it sounds a good place all that and a pub yee haa x :D :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back