Time for new batteries.....

Guy quick question do I need to do anything to my victron mppt, ie change the battery type?

Thanks
Who knows! we don't know what batteries you had before :)
Basically look at the spec of the new batteries - the charge voltage and the float voltage - and set the chargers to match as close as possible.

Aye, I did this while waiting an appointment at Hospital using my phone and meaning to amend, predictive text grrrrrrrrr. (y)

Wee buttons big thumbs🤦🏻‍♂️. Hope your getting good service at RIE🤦🏻‍♂️👍
I can't say the RIE is a place I like or trust from previous experience, Cale. I was there as men aged 65 and over, are offered an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Scan (AAA) which is a screening process, took less than 15 minutes and is an ultrasound test, I had the lass laughing when I asked her if it was male or female :ROFLMAO: I also got her going again when I asked is she could spare some gel (the stuff they rub on you before the scan) as it was a Friday, which is jiggy night and I run oot :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Anyhoooooooooooooo, I got result after scan and all good, and not as messy as bowel screening. 💩💩💩

Last edited:
I can't say the RIE is a place I like or trust from previous experience, Cale. I was there as men aged 65 and over, are offered an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Scan (AAA) which is a screening process, took less than 15 minutes and is an ultrasound test, I had the lass laughing when I asked her if it was male or female :ROFLMAO: I also got her going again when I asked is she could spare some gel (the stuff they rub on you before the scan) as it was a Friday, which is jiggy night and I run oot :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Anyhoooooooooooooo, I got result after scan and all good, and not as messy as bowel screening. 💩💩💩
I remember the terrible time you had dealing with them hence my post. Always good to keep on top of things health wise mate good on you for getting in and having the test.

Back on track, Alan, did you receive battery number two, today?
Yes mate thanks, but I am now thinking I need a check up, up in Perth stopped about 5pm parked up led lights and iPad and phone charging 11:46 I'm down to 12.51 surely that can't be right?

Yes mate thanks, but I am now thinking I need a check up, up in Perth stopped about 5pm parked up led lights and iPad and phone charging 11:46 I'm down to 12.51 surely that can't be right?
I’m no expert with electrickery, for two new batteries it does seem a big drain. Wildbus is your man to offer you pointers.
Did you source the water fittings?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back