Table Slide options

The pedestal and slider arrangement you show in your first post is identical to ours in the Hobby.

Have you tried a caravan / motorhome breaker?

Cheers

H

I have looked on web sites and sent emails but no joy at present, if it’s the same as yours that’s another to look out for though thanks you :)

Remember the chopping block extension I put in my van to give me more worktop? Don't know how to cut n paste ebay, so look for "Sprung Hinged Folding Dropleaf Worktop Shelf Support Bracket", £ 23.95 the pair from Bayco.

Hope this helps, cos it was a lot of typing back n forward. Plus, if it was on Motorhomer, I would of got more credits to go toward MY satnav.

Remember the chopping block extension I put in my van to give me more worktop? Don't know how to cut n paste ebay, so look for "Sprung Hinged Folding Dropleaf Worktop Shelf Support Bracket", £ 23.95 the pair from Bayco.

Hope this helps, cos it was a lot of typing back n forward. Plus, if it was on Motorhomer, I would of got more credits to go toward MY satnav.

I have had a cpu[le of those in a locker for months Del just not done anything with them yet. Was thinking of a folding extension next to the hob for them but a different table position is still needed. am thinking maybe a free standing table may be the answer. I don't like the table up between benches as it restricts movement, a slide would get round the to some extent.

Still not spotted what I want but after speaking with a Couple of members this weekend I have been looking at swing out tables. Can’t remember if you said you were sorted or not Eric so posting this variant to what we saw just in case

Lagun Marine Boat RV Motorhome-Swivel & Adjustable Height Cockpit Table Pedestal 7332435306055 | eBay

Yep, Marine Teak also sell that type of support, if you are going down that route there is a video on u tube showing how to fit them. I am happy with my three stage table pedestal just need a gas spring to go inside to give it that initial shove up.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back