Stealth Camper

Come on you lot dose it really mater what motor you have as long as you enjoy it. By the way on vans are to come over pinching our sun unless there cost over 25£ little windy here but 19 degs after the rain stopped getting hotter this week they say :lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::wave:

Don't you just love a wind up.
The poor people one is one of my favourites. Used it a few times but it still gets results.Smelly French one was another good one.
Thing is.Those that suss its a wind up might have a little titter. For those that don't it gives them the opportunity to take the moral high ground and feel all superior which makes them and the bandwagon jumpers feel better. Every ones a winner. I provide this service free. I know it's offensive to the poor but nearly all jokes offensive to somebody.
Off now to an expensive Austrian ski resort for 3 weeks. I know some of you will hope I break my neck.I don't even mind if you WRITE IT DOWN.

oh right ha ha ha,still think your a knob head !!

What a twat.

No offence.
Agree but with a slight difference. Take offence. 3 weeks sking...hahahaha poor boy....dream world...thinks he has a expensive mh ,skiing.....am I thinking of the right person...Walter Mitty?
bet he rides a push bike and has a tent rolled up at the back. Old police house? So he doesn't own a million pound house then? Basically one up from a council house( not having a dig at council houses...we more....lots more)

Add your money to the list oph
image.jpg
Congratulations ...your in the second paragraph

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back