Spain

Getting nearer the Med!

7514CA74-054D-429A-B432-10DB554ADB67.jpg

On the aire at Segorbe, weather looking better today, Thursday we drove through the Rioja region in heavy rain, yesterday better but high winds, dodgy on viaducts.

Forecast down here not too good, we seem to be bringing the crap weather down with us!.

so it’s you that’s bought this crap weather over with you gale force winds now and four days of rain next week all the way from portugal to costa brava, i’ve gone inland to miss it,

so it’s you that’s bought this crap weather over with you gale force winds now and four days of rain next week all the way from portugal to costa brava, i’ve gone inland to miss it,

We in Valencia this afternoon, 18deg feeling very warm.

Now at Cullera, must be getting on for 1000 vans here.

Weather has gone bonkers here, gale force winds.

Had trouble sleeping last night, thought van was blowing over!.

Just arrived at the marina park up in Estepona, on the way to Gibraltar, and it's absolutely chucking it down! I blame Spigot too, Ken.

Still at Cullera, brilliant sunshine, might stay here for a bit.

The forecast here is better than further south, in fact we can see the clouds in the distance.

Still at Cullera, brilliant sunshine, might stay here for a bit.

The forecast here is better than further south, in fact we can see the clouds in the distance.

Stop that gloating! Gale force winds at La Linea. :eek::eek:

Wall to wall sunshine here in Cullera, getting quite warm, had to dig my shorts out, a bit different from last year when the whole area was flooded.

Carol, you can always hop on a ferry to Morocco, that’s where I’m heading, Marc & Sam are already there.

Now in Javea, weather’s taken a turn for the worse, rain forecast for this area.

Is anyone down here in the sun?

Which way next Carol, Portugal or still Spain?

Hi Chris, Portugal tomorrow or the day after. Currently in a car park in a residential area, just 15 minutes walk into the city today. Quite a nice change from the coast. Wanted to do the sherry tasting thing but €18? No ta! The car park is outside of a school and surrounded by apartments. It was mayhem whe we arrived as parents were picking their kids up (and a college round the corner) and expected it to be noisy tonight but actually really quiet! There's a Spanish guy in a Motorhome, obviously here for a while ... Genny out, little old table and a wind generator on his roof!

Hi Chris, Portugal tomorrow or the day after. Currently in a car park in a residential area, just 15 minutes walk into the city today. Quite a nice change from the coast. Wanted to do the sherry tasting thing but €18? No ta! The car park is outside of a school and surrounded by apartments. It was mayhem whe we arrived as parents were picking their kids up (and a college round the corner) and expected it to be noisy tonight but actually really quiet! There's a Spanish guy in a Motorhome, obviously here for a while ... Genny out, little old table and a wind generator on his roof!

You’re joking a spnish guy in Spain😂 you’re fair getting about youse the chat up line I gave you he might let you plug into his genny. Still cold here what’s the temperature like at night.

Still in Javea, after 18 hours of very heavy rain, we appear to be parked in a pond on this quiet side road, now & again a car goes past & the side of the van gets a wash.Some of the roads in town are flooded.

Out walking yesterday we noticed a few English vans parked on the waste ground that used be part of the old fairground site, if they didn’t get out last night they should be well & truly stuck in the mud.

I’ll bet that a lot of the rios secos are no longer seco.

Is anyone down here having good weather, I wanna be there!

lee/linda jan & i are at manta rota along with benylin all parked up outside the aire it’s rammed couple of vans in there i recognise from last year and in the same positions, we’re aiming to be here till sunday for the rugby best part of 30 vans sitting outside here , we’ll make a plan B though! but for now it’s pastel de nafta time, we are about 15deg lovely in the sun but a cool breeze when out of it but no rain none forecast until wednesday time for that to go away yet

Last edited:
we must have been good boys been promoted to the legal aire been a lovely day only about 17 but clear sky full sun just a little breeze been for a walk on the beach molly had a swim and i had a paddle, linda is either glowing or got sunburn , amazing how much more relaxed you are once you pay even only €4.5,

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back