Sleeping in vehicles

Stop spreading alarm and distress.

ps Are you Karen from Facebook?
No, I’m the Nigerian Prince who would like you, for a reward of course, to help me regain my rightful inheritance. Simply by forwarding your bank details to me, would insure your future wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
Who is Karen, and what has that got to do with a photo album?

"Who is Karen" ....... have you been living in a mud hut in Nigeria for the last 10 years? :rolleyes:

Karen knows everything, ask anyone on here.

OH Yeah ,,,,🤔
No, I’m the Nigerian Prince who would like you, for a reward of course, to help me regain my rightful inheritance. Simply by forwarding your bank details to me, would insure your future wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
Who is Karen, and what has that got to do with a photo album?
Why does it have to be a ‘Nigerian’ Prince ?
Wouldn’t ANY Prince have done hmmmm ?.

(🤣🤣🤣🤣 just trying to lighten the mood 👍)

"Who is Karen" ....... have you been living in a mud hut in Nigeria for the last 10 years? :rolleyes:

Karen knows everything, ask anyone on here.
Do you have his/her bank details? Mud hut for 20 years. That why I want my inheritance.

Nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, back to fridges - turn it upside down.
39D10A9C-08FD-4617-9FA5-CD3B7E4066F1.png

Harry, what comment are you referring to and what is 'rec' short for?

As for Jags comments a forum is 'a medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged '

I suggest if you find our opinions (others in the future) irritating you take advantage of the 'block' option and then you can only read posts you agree with which defeats the object of a forum but at least you will not be irritated.
Long while ago @Tookey but rec , I think, refered to me.....not quite sure why. Missed it in August! I am a bit of a wreck but still!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back