Sleeping in vehicles

are car park attendants trained to tell the difference , through a tinted window , between sleeping and meditating persons.. is there actually a legal definition of when resting with eyes shut becomes sleeping.
I don’t know but I like your thinking
no your honour I was not asleep I was in deep meditation as a practicing Buddhist hoping it would help with the fishing. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Why?, did you catch a pig?
No I caught this and according to Edina it’s not edible but maybe useful.

6BA85DD6-1EFD-44E3-A94F-3257BF3E75A9.jpeg

Cornwall Council had a problem proving if people where sleeping in their motor homes in their car parks so now motor homes are banned overnight even if empty

Us humanoids spend a 1/3 of our .Ilves asleep even, animals have the right to sleep day or night ,why is it such a crime To sleep in a vehicle , even a dog can sleep in a van if it wants ???

Us humanoids spend a 1/3 of our .Ilves asleep even, animals have the right to sleep day or night ,why is it such a crime To sleep in a vehicle , even a dog can sleep in a van if it wants ???
its never been about sleeping in vehicles it’s always been about a local councillor having a vested interest In campsites and wanting your money and using every trick in the book to get it.

Last edited:
We have had the same problem here when I take the van or car to go fishing on the beach I have a sign I got made saying fishing I put in the windscreen because I have had a ticket before for sleeping in the van and now they have started coming down to see if we are fishing getting a lot of aceholes here now doing this job

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back