Sleeping in vehicles

Assuming you don't use the same location repeatedly, then you could be philosophical about fines. Regard them as simply an ongoing cost of motorhoming. Divide fine costs by overnights accrued and compare to possible campsite fees in the same period.

Davy

Assuming you don't use the same location repeatedly, then you could be philosophical about fines. Regard them as simply an ongoing cost of motorhoming. Divide fine costs by overnights accrued and compare to possible campsite fees in the same period.

Davy

Except that I neither want to stay on, nor can afford campsite fees...mind you we rarely sleep in car parks either.

Davy
That is exactly what I do 2 weeks 9/10 different location slip up get 2 fines £70 each 35 each if you pay up early so total in fines £70 that’s a £5 a night win wi.👍👍

its never been about sleeping in vehicles it’s always been about a local councillor having a vested interest In campsites and wanting your money and using every trick in the book to get it.

They can try every trick they like but the councillor is not getting my hard earned!

Davy
Yes
Even setup a standing order !:devilish::unsure:(n)
AND we wonder why we get bad press !

We should remember this is a fairly open forum..
Whilst many appreciate the comments are "tongue in cheek" opponents may choose to use the quotes out of context !
Yes Annie Mr serious again !

Last edited:
Abusing rules gets some badpress and causes the carpark to be more closely monitored or targetted for fines !
Who knows what others MAY do with their waste !
AND perceptiom maybe that not all do as Annie and most others do !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back