Silverscreens again

Kontiki

I have the Polar ones, had Silver Screens before also many years ago had Taylormade ones but not happy as they were badly made. Polar screens work fine & a good fit, when I ordered them they were free next day delivery.
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Val54

Good choice, Polar supplied ours last year and they have been fine in terms of fit and performance and their customer service is really good.

Reactions: REC

martinmartin

Im a bit late to the thread for advice but for the last 10 years ive used the same Polar screens in constant use,mostly summer and always in winter.Thats roughly 3000 days,just recently they became porous on the outside as the silver finish wore and uv light.I corrected it with a tent proofing product Fabsil Universal Pprotector from Go outdoors.Definately buy polar again.Paid £275 at the time they cost £350 now made to measure as they never had the pattern for a Tabbert.

Reactions: REC

flav

If anyone's still looking, taylormade £150. Picked ours up today. They must be busy, I wasnt the only customer picking them up and the machines in the back room were working away. Look good quality, I guess time and the weather will tell now.