sammclouis is in the building...bring it on...lol

Sam, how are you ? Mark from Wales with the ci. good to hear from you. Hope you and the van are ok !!!

Welcome back

Hi Sammy, I don't know you but I know that you are a legend in your own threadtime here at the place where all the nice people come. Hope that you are back for good and look forward to chatting. regards Rick.

back again

hi guys...not exactly a newbie......;)
but its good to be back & no im not going for top poster status...im just mainly on here to browse and have the occasional chat with old friends & also to make new friends...hope you all had a great christmas & have an even better 2008...i look forward to chatting...:D....love sammy xxxx

Hi Samm good to see you talking again on the forum.:cool:

Last edited:
yippppeeee sams back

hi sam glad ur back to keep this rabble in order.
:D

wigan andy.

Last edited:
thanks wildies..;)

hi all..thanks for your welcome back to wildcamping ;)..i have missed the banter...& also a lot of people:cool:
i see a few are going on a meet up this weekend...i hope you have a good time & the weather manages to clear up...im sure if your wet on the outside you will match it on the inside...thanks again for the warm welcome..sammxx

If Sam dosn't start posting soon, I will be top poster again:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Hi. Graham, I've studied Sams personal profile and can't work out what gender Sam is:eek:. help me out:D.

Anyway Sam welcome back and enjoy, You seem to be a funloving person,and l look forward to reading your posts.

Regards...Lenny

Hi. Graham, I've studied Sams personal profile and can't work out what gender Sam is:eek:. help me out:D.

Anyway Sam welcome back and enjoy, You seem to be a funloving person,and l look forward to reading your posts.

Regards...Lenny

im a lady.......:D:D:D
Little-Britain-COVER.jpg

good one samm!
now you've got poor lenny totally confused.:eek: :eek: ;)
sundown

hi guys...not exactly a newbie......;)
but its good to be back & no im not going for top poster status...im just mainly on here to browse and have the occasional chat with old friends & also to make new friends...hope you all had a great christmas & have an even better 2008...i look forward to chatting...:D....love sammy xxxx

A big hug for you Sam I am soooooooooo happy to see you back mate.;):)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back