sammclouis is in the building...bring it on...lol

sammclouis

hi guys...not exactly a newbie......;)
but its good to be back & no im not going for top poster status...im just mainly on here to browse and have the occasional chat with old friends & also to make new friends...hope you all had a great christmas & have an even better 2008...i look forward to chatting...:D....love sammy xxxx

welcome back

hi guys...not exactly a newbie......;)
but its good to be back & no im not going for top poster status...im just mainly on here to browse and have the occasional chat with old friends & also to make new friends...hope you all had a great christmas & have an even better 2008...i look forward to chatting...:D....love sammy xxxx
Welcome back sam xxx:cool:

Welcome back, Sam to the best m/h forum. (much better than the not so fun site)
I wish you would take top poster back (ask admin) as I am embarrased to hold it:eek: and I don't want it!!:eek:

hiya....its good to be back...although im not going to go mad this time posting here there & everywhere...just the occasional chill out with friends new & old..im looking forward to it...missed the site...;):p

hi, samm and welcome back (from a newbie)
I was just entering the building as you were leaving,
I know that you've lots of friends here who'll be glad of your return
all the best
sundown

Welcome back, Sam to the best m/h forum. (much better than the not so fun site)
I wish you would take top poster back (ask admin) as I am embarrassed to hold it:eek: and I don't want it!!:eek:

I had to guess how many posts Sam had made but I think I got it about right :)

hi, samm and welcome back (from a newbie)
I was just entering the building as you were leaving,
I know that you've lots of friends here who'll be glad of your return
all the best
sundown

AWWWWWW sweet...thanks...look forward to chatting :D (but not as much as b4) :D:D:D

I had to guess how many posts Sam had made but I think I got it about right :)

hhee hhee i would say it was around.......hmmmmmm....
lets see.....50,000,000.....:D:D:D
i know, i know i could chat for england!!!...these days im a quiet girl...you'll see..lol :D:D:D

Welcome home Samm.
Louby xx

cheerz loubylou...
betty_boop_small.gif

not too good, if you have read the posts regarding the meet in derbyshire the old nerves have gone awol :eek: so not driving at the mo. on the happy pils:eek::D

hello again samm:D, good to see you can't keep a good poster down. glad to see you back and hope you have a great time on here as i know you had before.:D:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back