samm in zante

cas said:
Sam your on your hols wot are you doing on here :)
cas i like it here but..............its a bit boring hhee hhee :D
gotta get some light refief somewhere girl!!!
i got your pm but link not working hun....try again please...sammx

was so hot again today here................40 degrees...phew hard work...i caught the sun a bit more but not too much as getting a bit of sunstroke the other day put me off........:eek:
we are hiring a jeep tomoz night to see the sun setting over the other side of the island(think i just told you that though a couple of posts back!!,i hope its a good 1 as im dying to watch it...may not get on here tomoz because of it...so keep the texts rolling in as its good to hear from you back home...makes good reading.
iv been listening to my fave song snow patrol... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxXwIIBlSgw
please listen to it & think of me!!! lying on the beach!!!
apart from partying every night there is not much to do exept sunbath so when we get the jeep it'll be so much fun as we are gonna explore...find a cave,see sunset,see the traditional side of things...sammx

canoe sam

iv been on a canoe today!!!
it was fab....was very peacefull out in the sea...its been very hot again today in its 40's.....phew..:eek:
we have just hired a jeep so was gonna see the sunsetting,but it will have to wait until tomorrow night now as we are travelling into the main town of zakynthos with the family...its very traditional there...not many tourists so will be nice!!

hillwalker said:
i traveleld 190 miles , round trip, great buzz , :D :D
was thinking about this today,i thought 190 miles WOW!!!!!!!!
thought you meant on a push bike:eek: ...but i was thinking today that you were probably on a motorbike...i finally clicked (must be all the sun eh hilly)!!!!!
i was having a silly moment there hhee hhee :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
was thinking about this today,i thought 190 miles WOW!!!!!!!!
thought you meant on a push bike:eek: ...but i was thinking today that you were probably on a motorbike...i finally clicked (must be all the sun eh hilly)!!!!!
i was having a silly moment there hhee hhee :D :D :D
dont fancy 190 miles on push bike. i would still be out there somewere

hillwalker said:
dont fancy 190 miles on push bike. i would still be out there somewere
Theleadhillsonthebike011.jpg

Hi Hillwalker

Nice Bandit 6. I used to have the Bandit 12. I had mine from new for 3 & half years, which is the longest i've ever kept a bike.
My last bike was a Triumph, the biggest pile of shyte i've ever had the misfortune to own. I've since seen the light and have gone back to Suzuki, currently an Intruder M1800R.

Biker Jeff said:
Hi Hillwalker

Nice Bandit 6. I used to have the Bandit 12. I had mine from new for 3 & half years, which is the longest i've ever kept a bike.
My last bike was a Triumph, the biggest pile of shyte i've ever had the misfortune to own. I've since seen the light and have gone back to Suzuki, currently an Intruder M1800R.
hi mate , aye the bandit is good bike. very comfortable and very quick too

well i physically couldnt log on yesterday as i was so hungover from getting in at 6am....................:eek: :eek: :eek:
i was sooooo ill yesterday,i cant tell you!!!
we called just for 1 at 12 midnight & i had a go on this climbing thingy & got half way up & won a bottle of wine...it was all downhill from there!!!
i was on vodka,wine,shots...oh dear!!!! then me & this girl i met started pole dancing ha ha ha ha this was about 5am....then i cant remember anything else!!!!!...i know its not big & its not clever but im on hols..im not normally that bad behaved eh graham!!!!:D :D :D
hired a jeep at last and been to see the sunsetting over the other side of the island & saw an austrian couple wildcamping there...very nice couple & they have been wildcamping on the island for 1 month so far and have another month to go!!!lucky or what!!!

sunset on zakynthos island

went to see the sun setting over the otherside of the island on fri night,i must say its ther most beautiful sight i ever saw.........my family have called me sad as i travelled an hour to see it.....but i think its worth driving ten hours just to see it...i think most of you will agree with me...or i hope you do!!!....:D
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/sammclouis/kif_0412.jpg

Last edited:
sammclouis said:
went to see the sun setting over the otherside of the island on fri night,i must say its ther most beautiful sight i ever saw.........my family have called me sad as i travelled an hour to see it.....but i think its worth driving ten hours just to see it...i think most of you will agree with me...or i hope you do!!!....:D
kif_0412.jpg
beautiful photo.

Like the photo Samm,you'll be trying match Hilly's soon
Rob & Jaine

France

rebbyvid said:
Like the photo Samm,you'll be trying match Hilly's soon
Rob & Jaine
Hi Folks.
I thought that you pair were in Froggy land:confused:
regards Graham

***** said:
Hi Folks.
I thought that you pair were in Froggy land:confused:
regards Graham
No not yet ,we go this weekend getting ready and making sure we dont forget anything
Rob

rebbyvid said:
No not yet ,we go this weekend getting ready and making sure we dont forget anything
Rob
have a nice time rob 'n' jaine.....sammx

back home......depressed so im off in the m/h tomoz..that'll cheer me up no end...:(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back