samm in zante

Poser! ha ha ha

sammclouis said:
i have my dress on again tonight:eek:
dave has died from shock hhee hhee mind you so have i

normally a bit of a tomboy..:eek:
i like being girly..its fun..plus you can get a drink quick at the bar so it does have its advantages :D :D :D :D
Picture5.jpg
You will be in Playboy next!:p ;) :D
ha ha ha

i was out a run on my bike today, went to glencoe and round about , great

hillwalker said:
i was out a run on my bike today, went to glencoe and round about , great
sounds very very nice..........how many miles.sammx

sammclouis said:
yeah...glam in it..:D
will be a regular from now on...we sitting here chillin,dave's watching me like a parrot over me shoulder...:D
we on webcam too talking to *****
do u pay to use the computers

sammclouis said:
yes iv paid 3 euros 4 half hour but this is my third half hour........;)
was hoping to catch up with me boyz...:D
ur an addict..

sammclouis said:
its called boredom...its boring here:p
also like i said catching up....dont wanna miss anything eh!!!
did u hire some scooters

hillwalker said:
did u hire some scooters
na too dangerous here........walking a lot at the mo...may hire a jeep...fancy exploring....lot of money though and i like walking to keep fit..i dont wanna get fat in zante...:p

sammclouis said:
na too dangerous here........walking a lot at the mo...may hire a jeep...fancy exploring....lot of money though and i like walking to keep fit..i dont wanna get fat in zante...:p
find ur self a hill and climb it, if there is any..

hillwalker said:
find ur self a hill and climb it, if there is any..
lots...they divide the island...you would love it here...although id say too hot to climb......but i know you like a challenge :p

sammclouis said:
lots...they divide the island...you would love it here...although id say too hot to climb......but i know you like a challenge :p
were r ues,s goin tonite..

cas

cas said:
Sam your on your hols wot are you doing on here :)
Funny no reply from sam after she asked me to contact you cas. I suspect thet she must have been cut off or run out of time:eek:

***** said:
Funny no reply from sam after she asked me to contact you cas. I suspect thet she must have been cut off or run out of time:eek:

Im sure shell befine and in touch at some staage :D

hillwalker said:
were r ues,s goin tonite..
hi hilly well last night we had a chinese and went home early...chilling really as i couldnt take any more alcohol!!!!
had a good kip & today im so stiff from going on the bucking bronco....worth getting stiff for though..i did get cut off last night sorry guys.....:(
hiring a jeep tomoz night so we can go and see the sunset the other side of the island!!! cant wait..sammx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back