samm in zante

hi guys,im finally on the sunny island of zakynthos,greece.must say weather is fantastic & very good to see my mum & the rest of the family..mums been here 4 weeks (lucky thing)...today iv been on the beach catching some rays!!not really what im into but we look odd compared to most as we are white!!! hhee hhee :D :D :D so gotta do my best to blend in..:p
went out last night with 16 others as it was one of my mums friends 60th birthday..wow i had fun,was rather drunk....yes me drunk..unbelievable you say!!:rolleyes: then we went on some mini boats (like floating dodgems with a rubber ring round them) & had a bashing time,couldnt stop laughing & we had the added fun of getting rather soaked,had a lie in this morning due to fuzzy head :( ...but realised we had to get up when the cleaner came into the room & started cleaning around us:D
just thought id let you know what iv been up to...i will log in from time to time so post & let me know your news too...have fun..im just going to have a beer now...sammclouis xxxx

Missed you

sammclouis said:
hi guys,im finally on the sunny island of zakynthos,greece.must say weather is fantastic & very good to see my mum & the rest of the family..mums been here 4 weeks (lucky thing)...today iv been on the beach catching some rays!!not really what im into but we look odd compared to most as we are white!!! hhee hhee so gotta do my best to blend in.
went out last night with 16 others as it was one of my mums friends 60th birthday..wow i had fun,was rather drunk....yes me drunk..unbelievable you say!!:rolleyes: then we went on some mini boats (like floating dodgems with a rubber ring round them) & had a bashing time,couldnt stop laughing & we had the added fun of getting rather soaked,had a lie in this morning due to fuzzy head ...but realised we had to get up when the cleaner came into the room & started cleaning around us.
just thought id let you know what iv been up to...i will log in from time to time so post & let me know your news too...have fun..im just going to have a beer now...sammclouis xxxx
Hi Sam.
Sorry I missed you, I had a lot of running around to do. Done the deed (sold the motorhome) and feeling a little low:( so will take Kath out for a little pub grub but will be home early evening.
Will let you know the details when we speak;) I take it you received the text:p
Hope your bits and pieces are not getting too sore, put plenty of sun lotion & after sun on!:D
Wish we were there having fun, will have to arrange a different holiday now the m/h has departed:eek:
Have lots of fun and enjoy:cool: :cool: :) :)
regards to Dave & Mum
Graham XXX

***** said:
Hi Sam.
Sorry I missed you, I had a lot of running around to do. Done the deed (sold the motorhome) and feeling a little low:( so will take Kath out for a little pub grub but will be home early evening.
Will let you know the details when we speak;) I take it you received the text:p
Hope your bits and pieces are not getting too sore, put plenty of sun lotion & after sun on!:D
Wish we were there having fun, will have to arrange a different holiday now the m/h has departed:eek:
Have lots of fun and enjoy:cool: :cool: :) :)
regards to Dave & Mum
Graham XXX
hi mate,got ya texts,hope you had a great meal..we have just been out for a huge meal with family & friends,im now totally stuffed,they all decided to call into this pub with the internet access for a drink...well to me thats just too tempting to have a look on here...its very quiet isnt it...i expect evey1 is away enjoying their motorhomes....sorry you sold yours but i know the reasons mate,i bet every1 will be surprised eh...im sure you wont be without 1 for too long....sammx

Glad your having a good time Samm but only to be expected in greece .we love it there but France beckons .Sorry to hearabout the van Graham but sure it wont be long before we see you on the road
Rob

rebbyvid said:
Glad your having a good time Samm but only to be expected in greece .we love it there but France beckons .Sorry to hearabout the van Graham but sure it wont be long before we see you on the road
Rob
hey enjoy france rob....envious mate....im sure you will love it...hope weather is kind..sammx

Nice

:D
sammclouis said:
Picture74.jpg
You look very nice Sam:D

pm

sammclouis said:
keep up these compliments......worth logging on her hhee hhee ;)
Been looking at M/Hs today, sending you a pm
Graham XXXX:D :)

Wany one

sammclouis said:
hi every1...i have been sunbathing today in a bid to blend in...but iv over done it slighty...feel like i have a bit of sun stroke..only a little bit though....going on a bucking bronco in a while.....:eek:
we watched this man on it last night but i tell you,iv never seen anything so funny in my life as he was paraletic......and very tubby...:D :D :D
i was dying to have a go but i had a dress on....so if i feel brave enough i will try it tonight...thing is all the people walking past gather to watch!!so i may be too shy..:D :D :D
what m/h's you looking at mate xxx
Burnster & Dethleffs.
You know how I was mad on Hymers, well I think these are just as good and maybe better in some ways.:cool: :D
Want one but dosh?????

Bronco

sammclouis said:
good motors mate...will be exciting getting a new one eh!!!!
posted your postcard today mate...prob be home by the time you will get it....we were gonna get a canoe today but sea too choppy..im a wimp hhee hhee :D :D :D
maybe in a few days as no sun 4 me tomoz......went to check out a local campsite today...saw 1 m/h from austria...so nerdy samm took a pic :D
show you when i get back.....went swimming in the sea today too...hey iv only 5 mins left on here so if i just go you know why...im hoping to get on here to do my "zante blog" everyday to have a chat as being on hol can be boring sometimes hhee hhee :D at around 7pm local time which is 5pm to you guys...so will talk to you when ya on...sammx
Go and have a good meal and sit on that bronco!!:D :eek:

hillwalker said:
mind and hang on.. hee hee
hey i had a go on the bucking bronco....although i h had a few ouzo's (which i havnt toouched since i was 18 & this morning i know why)i stayed on quite a while....i was laughing so much...:D
no sunbathing today 4 me because its been 40 degrees here !!!!!!
just been walking...we walked most of the day...prob done a few miles...knackered or what..we are going 4 a meal tonight but no alcohol at all...as its taking its toll a bit...iv got bags under me eyes today hhee hhee:D
priced up a two man canoe..10 EUROS not bad eh...if sunburn a little better tomoz we are gouing to hire 1...im so looking forward to going on it...;)

Last edited:
zante wildcamping

we are in a big group here in zante & last night one of the girls said that someone was wildcamping on zante in tsilivi (resort) last year in a m/h,right next to the beach!!!!she said they stayed there the whole time they were on holiday & never moved....so maybe next year id like to try driving here & doing a bit of wilding it,although id prefer the other side of the island better as it more traditional & not many tourist are there...sammx

sammclouis said:
hey i had a go on the bucking bronco....although i h had a few ouzo's (which i havnt toouched since i was 18 & this morning i know why)i stayed on quite a while....i was laughing so much...:D
no sunbathing today 4 me because its been 40 degrees here !!!!!!
just been walking...we walked most of the day...prob done a few miles...knackered or what..we are going 4 a meal tonight but no alcohol at all...as its taking its toll a bit...iv got bags under me eyes today hhee hhee:D
priced up a two man canoe..10 EUROS not bad eh...if sunburn a little better tomoz we are gouing to hire 1...im so looking forward to going on it...;)
whats every1 been up to then...come on lets hear your news please...im getting a little bored here :p
Been looking at new vans, some good deals out there but need to keep focused and do the house up & sell it first, then I can get a bigger & better van.
So you are going to full time to Greece, go a little further to Turkey as well. Would love to come with you & Dave:D

***** said:
Been looking at new vans, some good deals out there but need to keep focused and do the house up & sell it first, then I can get a bigger & better van.
So you are going to full time to Greece, go a little further to Turkey as well. Would love to come with you & Dave:D
your welcome to accompany dave & i anytime...especially to turkey or greece....get a m/h stuff the house...:eek:
i know sensible head on graham i understand mate.....but im not sensible so you know what i would do hhee hhee :D :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back