Propex Heater

no point finding another kind of ignition ,you still need a fan

my favourite heater of all ,if i had room ,i'd have one . no electric needed . they're brilliant and you can put a fan on if you want

Hi I agree with thread 22. In our last 4 mohos we had the fire heater as shown. Warmed up quick. Could be used without fan saving leisure battery Ideal for wet clothes hanging in front/ above. To dry. Never had it on long. Soon warmed up Moho. Never rated the diesel heater Noisy/ fan used to much battery. But then everyone to there own preferences. Brian. Ps. Now starting to like the alde heating.

Hi I agree with thread 22. In our last 4 mohos we had the fire heater as shown. Warmed up quick. Could be used without fan saving leisure battery Ideal for wet clothes hanging in front/ above. To dry. Never had it on long. Soon warmed up Moho. Never rated the diesel heater Noisy/ fan used to much battery. But then everyone to there own preferences. Brian. Ps. Now starting to like the alde heating.

What is alde heating? :unsure:

in my last van i had a webasto which went wrong , so i put in a Morco , very similar to the Carver . found it got the van warm in the same amount of time, then turned it down to pilot which kept us nice and cosy . totally silent too . fixed the webasto and flogged it with no regrets . main problem with them is they need a hole in the floor about 250x125mm for the balanced flue ,and they're quite large . the advantage of the Propex is you can get it in very small spaces and no messing with the diesel tank

Speak to these people very helpful
Propex Heating and Leisure Ltd
+44(0) 333 0110 488
There the ones who make them

I have one in my old Talbot blood good

no point finding another kind of ignition ,you still need a fan

my favourite heater of all ,if i had room ,i'd have one . no electric needed . they're brilliant and you can put a fan on if you want
Yeah,
I’ve got a similar one,,,
I’m taking it out-
20E5F9DC-9A58-4894-B8ED-CD9F50344A18.jpeg

Nothing at all, Working Fine, Been Serviced last year when I had the Habitation Check done.
I just don’t like it 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m ‘Seriously’ contemplating getting rid of my Alde System (See OTHER Thread) as it although it works absolutely fine on 230v Heating Water & The 2 Radiators, it doesn’t work on gas, & it might only take £50 to fix, Or might be £250 !.
& with my luck at the moment i just want Reliability

Last edited:
Bambi had a gas 1600 per pex fitted in a bed bin and my daughters auto sleeper had one outside underslung.
Bambi 1600 was power hungry 12 v 2amps ph and gas run out alot with 7.5 kg bottle
So big battery's and big gas bottle is a must.
Ive gone with water rad heaters from bobil vans near me and from 5kw diesel blow heater and big battery for sprinter gonna get two 1 at each end £100 each as its lwb 7 meters

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back