Petition fur trade

i havent watched the video as i can imagine the contents and personaly any cruelty or abuse of an animal is totally abohrant . as for the comment of one member well they are ether winding us up or they have no common decency, i have signed more petitions on animal cruelty than i can shake a stick at but i will be putting my name to this one also.it is quite normal for some countries to kill animals in a way we consider to be barbaric, but they do this the only way they really know but that is for food but when it is for sheer greed and also to satisfy the need of vain western women and men to prance about in a fur!! then they are as bad as the people that committed the abuse to me there is no difference. as for the chinese then how can we expect any more from them as they abuse there own peoples human rights, the sooner there is a world wide ban on the fur trade the better. after all modern fake fur is just as good looking and as warm so why the need of the real thing ask yourselves that. on a lighter note trevor how the hell did you get hold of that picture of me coming home after a night at the pub

on a lighter note trevor how the hell did you get hold of that picture of me coming home after a night at the pub
I was hiding around the corner with my camera, I thought it was time to let the other members on here know what you look like.:eek:

ah well looks like my cover (or the lack of it) has been blown :D:D

That was quite possibly the most sickest, disgusting, barbarity to animals i have ever witnessed. It was extremely hard for me to watch this video to the end.
To kill any animal just for its skin is totally abhorrent to me, but to cause the animal immense suffering like that is pure evil.
It goes without saying that i've signed it.

Agree in full!!!!!
I couldn't watch it to the end, but I have signed the petition.
How can men behave in such a way?????????????????
I feel so ashamed to be part of the human race:eek::eek:

They should hang these so called men up by their b**ls and do the same to them, but more slowly:mad:

no ***** you and all the other (good )men and women on this earth should not feel ahamed. it is those evil good for nothings that commit the acts that aught to feel ashamed, and those that buy the furs they are worse than the people that commit this act of barbarity they have the blood of these poor diffensless animals on there hands.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back