Petition fur trade

Trevor

Please watch the vidio in this link, and if you think it is wrong, would you sign at the bottom of the page in the link.
Warning it is not for the faint at heart.:eek::mad::(
Let me know your point of veiw.
Thanks.
Click here for the vidio

Please watch the vidio in this link, and if you think it is wrong, would you sign at the bottom of the page in the link.
Warning it is not for the faint at heart.:eek::mad::(
Let me know your point of veiw.
Thanks.
Click here for the vidio

thats the most horrific film I have ever seen how on earth can anyone treat animals like that. not much can bring me to tears,but that did

Hi,Trev, I read the write up but did'nt have the courage to watch the video(I cannot stand to see any creature suffering, be it man or beast), signed the petition anyway:mad::(

Cheers Lenny and Slim,
Thanks for participating,
I have done a bit of poaching in my time for the pot, but that is barbaric :eek:and unnecessary in this day and age.:mad:

But I like real fur and my partner, how is any different to putting a bolt through the head off farm animals. What about battery chickens, some of us can't afford the privilage of organic or free range.

Having watched our local wildlife because some loony let them escape, the best thing a little mink is to be part of a nice coat!

TV

There was a program on TV last night about the fur trade. I do not agree with it if the animals are not treated with respect throughout its life and death. I recall one part of last nights program when they caught a otter in America (or somewhere like that). It is trapped by one leg underwater eventually leading to it drowning, taking upto 20 mins.

Jon

Very sick and only watched 10 secs of this:mad:
Why would anyone seek out such footage unless they are actively
trying to ban fur trade on the front line:confused:

I was reading a veggie forum sometime ago and someone posted a pig
being slorted possibly to remind people why they are veggies maybe!!!!!!!!

However alot of country's see barbaric activity as the norm thank god we are more civilized:D:D

But I like real fur and my partner, how is any different to putting a bolt through the head off farm animals. !

The animals on the vidio are not exactly getting a bolt through their head, more like a knock on the head to render them semi conscious and skinned alive and suffering a slow painfull death.
It matters not to me if you like real fur or not, I think you have missed the point of my post.

The animals on the vidio are not exactly getting a bolt through their head, more like a knock on the head to render them semi conscious and skinned alive and suffering a slow painfull death.
It matters not to me if you like real fur or not, I think you have missed the point of my post.

Don't bite ,Trev, that post had to be a wind up:confused:

hi guys....i allways remember the old saying.....fur coats are worn by beutiful animals...and very ugly people........by the way trev.i couldent get the video just as well i wouldent have the guts to watch it.......regards smudger........

hi guys....i allways remember the old saying.....fur coats are worn by beutiful animals...and very ugly people........by the way trev.i couldent get the video just as well i wouldent have the guts to watch it.......regards smudger........

Thanks anyway Smuger, I like your reply mate.:D

There was a program on TV last night about the fur trade. I do not agree with it if the animals are not treated with respect throughout its life and death. I recall one part of last nights program when they caught a otter in America (or somewhere like that). It is trapped by one leg underwater eventually leading to it drowning, taking upto 20 mins.

Jon

Yeah i did not see it Jon but i read a bit about it on another forum.:)

Different opinions

Don't bite ,Trev, that post had to be a wind up:confused:

Clearly I thought this was an open discussion to give your own opinion but not in this case. There was no wind up, merely contempt for a propaganda film on events within a culture not holding our values, nature will always be far cruel that man will ever be!

Just occured to me the other day as I cooked my crayfish in boiling water, some lived for some time, but they all tasted rather nice, life is cruel!

Sorry for not holding your same opinion or values!

=robjmckinney;39186]Clearly I thought this was an open discussion to give your own opinion but not in this case.
It is open for discussion

There was no wind up, merely contempt for a propaganda film on events within a culture not holding our values, nature will always be far cruel that man will ever be!
The whole point of the post is about the cruel way that the animals are dispatched, if they were killed in a more humane way i would not see a problem with that.

Just occured to me the other day as I cooked my crayfish in boiling water, some lived for some time, but they all tasted rather nice, life is cruel!
It looks like you want to try to shock people, let me tell you it wont work with me because i have done a lot of Shooting, Ferreting, Fishing, and worked Dogs terriers and lurchers, diving for Lobsters which i think are better than crayfish by the way.oh and i am not anti hunt by the way.
Sorry for not holding your same opinion or values!
As far as i am concerned everyone is entiteld to there opinion.

Gotta agree on the Lobster!

Other points mere perspective, not to shock, the third world has many differences and in the general Western interference and standards merely make problems worse!

But I like real fur and my partner, how is any different to putting a bolt through the head off farm animals. What about battery chickens, some of us can't afford the privilage of organic or free range.

Having watched our local wildlife because some loony let them escape, the best thing a little mink is to be part of a nice coat!
I really hope you are joking, animals in the UK and most of Europe are killed humainly, not skinned alive, you never watched the video did you.I eat meat I farm meat, but would not wish my animals to suffer like that.

IMHO there is nothing wrong in killing for the pot as long as the kill is as clean as possible.
The need of killing for skins to keep warm is long gone unless you are one of these.:eek:
Korean_Caveman_jpg_sized.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back