Peterborough Show

Fell out with 'Peterbog' some time back when we used to attend the Landrover shows there....

Awful mud bath of it rained and regular visits from the local light fingered 'ner do Wells.

I wouldn't visit even if paid to frankly

One held here at Kings Hall Balmoral outside Belfast, went twice only to find folk on stalls selling stuff they had no idea about, solar panels and control units springs to mind.
Then there were the all sing and dance fancy campervans with 230v all over them, when i ask where the power was coming from to work it, they replyed from that plug in the side, well i said its going to take a very long lead from my house all the way to Donegal, that left them with a blank face.
Not been back since or dont think i will.

And it`s not exactly " in the spirit of things " to laugh and mock someone who was only doing something to prevent themselves getting stuck.
Very True. You can drop down to their standards or you can raise the bar and join a community like this one to help and support other campers.

And it`s not exactly " in the spirit of things " to laugh and mock someone who was only doing something to prevent themselves getting stuck.
I quite enjoy watching and chuckling when people are using spirit level and levelling ramps even on level ground but i rarely bother with them

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back