Pep talk needed please.

I've got a photo from Druridge but it‘s the usual suspects (think two are boxing). Is it ok to post these days?

It's actually hurting my brain ... but I'm thinking Lindsey could be number 23 Juliet .... so Juliet if I've met you and I called you Lindsey for the whole weekend just know that im
very special and probably drunk 😁

It's actually hurting my brain ... but I'm thinking Lindsey could be number 23 Juliet .... so Juliet if I've met you and I called you Lindsey for the whole weekend just know that im
very special and probably drunk 😁

Going back to the beginning, the OP is LindseyH, so not the Juliet at Druridge.
I had a look over on MH and there’s loads of meet photos so here’s my Druridge 2018 one, nice to look back to a happier time.

E3E06B85-250E-465B-92F3-8BB7A28DD291.jpeg

Is lyndsey the wee blonde wi the short jean with minisorella putting up framework think I've been calling her different names 😳

Chin up

We bought a new van and in the first few weeks we had tons of hiccups and like you we were totally fed up but couldn’t give up because we have rented out our home for a year . I promise you it WILL get better just keep plodding on , take the advice that feeds are giving ..... oh and yes we are all mad we full timers but what a story we can tell already. Each day is a new challenge and a new memory , some good , some bad and some breathtakingly wonderful. :wave:QUOTE=LindsayH;956334]I'm really struggling. I've been full time for getting on for 2 months now. Quit job/career after 15 years so I could travel with my dog who died 2 weeks before I left the flat. I've spent my entire savings that I was hoping to travel for a year on fixing things on the van. Everything I touch breaks and everything I try and fix fails. I'm staying at Mum's for 2 days, just popped out to the van and the fridge isn't working (again) and the roof light is leaking. Quite a lot. This is on top of existing power issues that mean I've been managing without lights or any unnecessary power use for the last 2 weeks. Apart from checking a fuse, I have no idea what to do or much money to throw at it. I'm sorry for moaning, but I'm just so fed up. I have no one I can talk to in the real world about it, they all think I'm an idiot for buying the van in the first place. Maybe they are right.....
Can someone please just say something nice to me?
[/QUOTE]
Where about in the country are you?

Going back to the beginning, the OP is LindseyH, so not the Juliet at Druridge.
I had a look over on MH and there’s loads of meet photos so here’s my Druridge 2018 one, nice to look back to a happier time.

View attachment 83273

She did mention in post #62 of this thread that she attended the Hereford meet.

Blimey - you've done well. Inspiring to read your story. Made a decision, left your job, done something towards your dream. Many people even can't do the first thing.

Sorry about your dog. But he may have lived the same length of time, whatever your plans.

You van sounds pretty normal to me! They always need time (or money) spending on them. It's just a thing. Spend time getting to know it, learn some stuff you don't already know about. Focus, thats the word. All will become right.

Running out of money just means there is a need to divert some of your efforts for a while - once done, you will have the money to continue your dream.

And so it continues. Just living the dream.

I've changed my mind she did go to druridge .... I remember she was talking to Debs a lot.
I know what I know what I know 🤣

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back