Pep talk needed please.

Just pointing out the age of the thread in case you hadn't noticed.

I remember Lindsay ☺️Only met her once in druridge she stood out because her van was lovely and so was she ..... hope she doing ok
Surprising I remember really as I was pissed the whole weekend sat under Annie's umbrella watching hurricanes

No it was defiantly druridhev
You sure it wasn't Hereford Jac? Just how pissed were you? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

No it was definitely druridge because I remember Marie's pancakes ... now that I do remember and someone falling in the ditch ... but I couldn't tell you who it was...
the whole weekend was a hazy blur but I know it was good

Terry (runnach) fell in the ditch at Druridge but I didn't meet Lyndsay or you there, I met both you and her at Hereford though😖😞😒
Welcome to confused.com 😅

I met her at heriford yes she was nice , looks like she has left the forum

Maybe she met a better class of Motorhomer after Druridge..? We were there, with some other ne'er do wells.
Hopefully she's sharing a Winnebego, somewhere exotic, with a 30 year old millionaire

Maybe she met a better class of Motorhomer after Druridge..? We were there, with some other ne'er do wells.
Hopefully she's sharing a Winnebego, somewhere exotic, with a 30 year old millionaire
It is rumoured she left after meeting you ! :devilish: :)
But on a serious point it might ne usefull if "leavers were tagged" to avoided wasted replies
There are many similar situations..Over to Mr Geeky

No it was defiantly druridhev

No it was definitely druridge because I remember Marie's pancakes ... now that I do remember and someone falling in the ditch ... but I couldn't tell you who it was...
the whole weekend was a hazy blur but I know it was good
If I'm thinking of the right Druridge, we had 2 tumbles into the ditch that weekend - Terry and Alan, the appropriately named Old Man Down 🤣
Alan won't see this this, will he? 🤫🤫🤫

I think corona has fried all our brain cells ... 🤣🤣🤣
I will drink to that

640x640.jpg

There are a few members that I always wanted to meet, I have met most of them but Jac was on the list and I know I didn't meet her until Hereford, if I was as pissed as her I wish I hadn't been, I will have to put her back on the list and meet her again :unsure:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back