Pee bottles

boggie

Was wild camping recently and every time there was a van parked up their sliding doors were going all night to go out and pee in the hedge. Why on earth don't they get a pee bottle? I carry a couple saves using toilet and is very convenient for boys and girls. I have heard there are talks about only letting self contained units wildcamp. Thoughts?

Ill pee in the odd hedge or off a large bridge just for the fun of it :love: but I would draw the line at peeing in a bottle in the van. I can just imagine how that would go after a few sherbets. Plenty of places to empty the loo.

Was wild camping recently and every time there was a van parked up their sliding doors were going all night to go out and pee in the hedge. Why on earth don't they get a pee bottle? I carry a couple saves using toilet and is very convenient for boys and girls. I have heard there are talks about only letting self contained units wildcamp. Thoughts?
That would be novel or even just the thought of the girls trying to aim and piss into a bottle. 🤔😉😂

Ain’t no way in peeing in a bottle when I have a toilet, back in the day when I was a long distance truck driver sometimes I had to resort to such, but it really was a last resort, as for doing anything else in a hedge, never.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back