One for Admin

The laird

Looked at this yesterday hymer crossover 4x4 £129thousand

Attachments

• IMG_3199.png
    IMG_3199.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:
The price of the base vehicle with 4x4 probably 60 70 grand before you kick a ball. Nice wagon when I come to downsizing I’d definitely be looking at something like that.
Pretty much, and if you send it off to be an old school 4x4 where the driver is in control, (AKA, a proper 4x4) you ain't gonna get much change out of 110 grand.
In the world of expedition 4x4 stylie stuff, the Hymer is good value.

In the world of expedition 4x4 stylie stuff, the Hymer is good value.
Not much use really, just look......no exit angle, even squinting at the photo don't make it any better. anymore photos anyone
Bet it gets off the grass on a campsite though .
Saying that Hymer make some good stuff

Not much use really, just look......no exit angle, even squinting at the photo don't make it any better. anymore photos anyone
Bet it gets off the grass on a campsite though .
Saying that Hymer make some good stuff
Completely agree.
50/50 whether it gets off the grass on a campsite too. :)

Get it bought Lairdy boy! It’s a belter and if I was forced to have a motorhome not a camper it would be that one👌

I th
That was the van of my dreams. A proper van to go anywhere and do anything.

Sadly, when I finally had the time to drive one I was too old.

I firmly believe that the only things you truly regret in life are the things you don't do. 😭
I think the Unimog is the dream truck for many. Of those lucky enough to get one, many end up disappointed, even the latest ones are no where near as nice to drive as modern trucks.
If you spend 99% of the time in mud, looking for tarmac, they are perfect. If you spend 99% of the time on tarmac and tracks looking for mud, they are far from ideal.
Up to 7 tonnes the Iveco Daily is pretty much the perfect truck, will go pretty much anywhere a Unimog will go, much cheaper, lighter and nicer on the road and has all you need off the shelf. You'll have to send a Crafter or Sprinter away for modification to get them anywhere close to the Iveco.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back