Oh woe is me,

Who can refurbish an Nordelettronica 85.1 circuit board, does anyone know? That would be a good place for me to start. Otherwise I may wire the essentials piecemeal from the battery, via a fuse of course. Will make up a circuit board with the fuses on it. Won't be so good but should all work then. Will lay up a sheet of glass fibre on which to mount the components including fuses, for which there are plenty of several way holders on eBay. All sounding like a possible but have other essentials (non motorhome related) to sort out before I can start on that job

Also I am told there is a woman hereabouts who does auto rewires. But must get the Nordelettronica 85.1 circuit board done first

Nothing works on that Circuit Board, If that is what you meant by CB. Thanks for the link will look later.

But what circuit board is it for in order to get better help it's important to know all the information.

I detest c boards and all things running on one system, best to redo and keep them separate.
electrics .jpg

I only had a tiny one in the self build, and old Zig panel with 4 switches and LEDs on it.

The car battery switch left switched between LB & VB and showed the voltage in the meter below, aux on the right powered the fuse board for the lights etc, no heavy loads.

077%2053a%20Controller%2C%20Switch%20panel%20and%20Volt%20meter%202013-05-15%2016.50.29.jpg

Thanks Pudsey, I know I already said that and thought you must have missed it. However that is what it is (printed on the board), but it seems to be non existent now. There are 185s and 285s and the write-ups I have read say that replacing 85 with 185 or any of the others, of which there are many similar, is very tricky so it is best to have the 85 refurbished. If I can find an expert refurbish-er I will take it off and send it. Do you know of one?, Harry

Right straight questions, what is the board for is it a control panel or is it part of a fuse box, is it completely not working or just partially@ are all the fuses okay, have you actually removed and metered each fuse?

some boards have all kinds of stuff printed on them, not all are the actual part numbers although that does sound like one of theirs.

I'm leaning towards a control panel, if so contact the company I linked to as they replaced mine last year.

It is on the back of the fuse panel and I don't have a clue as to what is or is not working just that my local auto electrics lady will not look at the wiring until she knows the panel is working. I sent your people an email earlier to see if they could replace or refurbish it but have not had a reply yet. All fuses meter out OK.

Thanks, Harry

Yes Trev especially with all the other things on my plate at the moment and I was very unlucky to trip and drop the seat but I will get there if I live long enough,. I am leaning towards the self build, direct switching rather than the remote panel with relay switching. My bathrooms in the house have low voltage switching, the controls for which I made myself, and they have worked fine for many years,

Harry

Yes when I built my van I went for self switching separate units so if one section goes down the other still work so I wont be left stranded.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back