Oh no....not another newbie ...

This is the only site i really bother with, welcome, do you know anything about battery relay switchover boxes ? mines knackered and need a better one, oh and by the way i have a really good recipe for wild mussels,........park round the back of old folks homes well safe. and so TENDER.cheers then

sorry... i only found out what a spanner was last week :confused:... haven’t tried using 1 yet though :rolleyes: not sure how to hold it :D

regards;)
ajs

This is the only site i really bother with, welcome, do you know anything about battery relay switchover boxes ? mines knackered and need a better one, oh and by the way i have a really good recipe for wild mussels,........park round the back of old folks homes well safe. and so TENDER.cheers then

Hi. What is it you need to know or what are you trying to achieve, i.e. direct replacement or modding your system.

I would suggest that it might be a good idea to start a new thread in "motorhome problems" as it will get more notice that way.

i know him well... pairtrays:D... we both use the IXXRA blackbird forum:cool:

nice fella... shame about the colour of his bike though... cackblack:eek:... very slow colour:rolleyes:

regards;)
ajs

Hey.....I heard that....:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back