Oh no....not another newbie ...

Hello and a big welcome to someone else from Worcestershire, few hundred more of us and we'll out number the northeners.

Hope you enjoy being here.

hi and welcome to the wild side you will need a lot of members from down south to beat us northerners :D:D it will take 2 southerners to make one from up here:eek::D:D only kidding welcome . come on all us northern oykes back me up :D. ps i will accept backers from west of the pennines if i have to:D

Welcome to wildcamping

:eek:sheeeet... that's one scary avitor...you all like this :confused:

;)

woof-wubbleue said:
Hello and a big welcome to someone else from Worcestershire, few hundred more of us and we'll out number the northeners.

life (as we know it) doesn't exist north of stafford ....does it :confused:.. i'm tooo scared to venture up there to find out :eek:

:rolleyes:... pennines :confused:... are they north of stafford :confused:

:D

regards;)
ajs

Hi and welcome to the wildside, this is a really good site, with loads of helpful members, welcome aboard.

Tom

welcome

Welcome to the wildys
(mad bunch that they are):D

Does your handle give away signs of a misspent youth
I had The Matchless equivalent
those were the days!

weez
Tony

:eek:sheeeet... that's one scary avitor...you all like this :confused:

;)

life (as we know it) doesn't exist north of stafford ....does it :confused:.. i'm tooo scared to venture up there to find out :eek:

:rolleyes:... pennines :confused:... are they north of stafford :confused:

:D

regards;)
ajs

get yourself up north we dont bite, well not always. ps did you see american werewolf in london its lovely on the moors i wild camp there a lot. love a full moon.

Welcome to the wildside:cool:
I trust you will enjoy:D
if not:eek: come north:D

kinbell...strokeonbent is up north anall then :eek:

peeez said:
Does your handle give away signs of a misspent youth
I had The Matchless equivalent
those were the days!

ahha yes indeedie...you still a bryker now :confused:

yes.. i admit it... i'm a born again striker :eek:... (nothing to do with my initials though)..
("you would think that when yer reach 60 one would have aquired a bit of sense")...mother to son last week

stated again after a 35 year lay-off some 6 years ago with a virago...

12 month later i treated myself to 1 of these...:eek:... scary fairy this 1

IMGP2695.jpg

she lives in a box van and is towed most places i go in the m/home

any more of you lot have a bike on the back... in yer garage, or on a trailer????

regards;)
ajs

Hi and welcome ajs, nice van ,nice bike,look forward to seeing you all up Norf:eek::p:D

BTW Where on earth is Worcester:confused:;):cool:

Welcome to the wildside:cool:
I trust you will enjoy:D
if not:eek: come north:D

stoke on trent (up north ????) mmmmm thinking about that but as its you :D i will let you be a honorary northerner 1st class :D:D:D

thanks all fer yer welcomes'....nice to fall into a friendly place:cool:

now then...a few thingies :rolleyes:

wusser is 1/2 way between burnigum and brissol j7M5 (luddites) :D

i have been "upnorff" a lot...world tour of Scotland last October (bike pic taken on trip)

and i've been darn sarth anall:eek:... tavistock area for new year week:D

in between bits...yep... been there anall...in the van on me bike or in the cage :)

anyhoo... i wus wondering ..like yer do... iffin you have a "I'm going here/there... wana cum?" section :confused:

if not.. where do you post up where your off to, so's others can meet up with you :confused:...
and where then do you post up reports on where you have been, so tothers have an idea re iffin it would suite them :eek:

regards;)
ajs

Oh... and btw... you may have gathered by now i'm dispepsic

Last edited:
Welcome aboard

sheeeet... that's one scary avitor...you all like this .[/QUOTE said:
Naah - some of us are really ugly:D

Welcome aboard - it's strange but fun!!:)

Meets & gatherings

Hiya ajs;)

anyhoo... i wus wondering ..like yer do... iffin you have a "I'm going here/there... wana cum?" section

We have three meets planned this year so far:)

1. The Scottish Meet

2. The Whitehouse Farm Meet

3. The Hayfield Meet

Go to Forums index and look under Meets and gatherings for details, I would think meets 2 and 3 might suit you for distance ;):)

get yourself up north we dont bite, well not always. ps did you see american werewolf in london its lovely on the moors i wild camp there a lot. love a full moon.

yeh... had reports about you barnslyites :eek::eek:

regards:D
aj

Hiya ajs;)

anyhoo... i wus wondering ..like yer do... iffin you have a "I'm going here/there... wana cum?" section

We have three meets planned this year so far:)

1. The Scottish Meet

2. The Whitehouse Farm Meet

3. The Hayfield Meet

Go to Forums index and look under Meets and gatherings for details, I would think meets 2 and 3 might suit you for distance ;):)

i fank you for that;).... blind as a bat me... didn't spot the section

have now:cool:... but... what a trawl to find the relevant detail :(

fancy the scottish 1... i need to get back up there to finish off a few rides:cool:
stayed in jedborugh in september for a week but had 3 days of perperpressipitttation... the wet stuff :D

so i may just combine the 2

regards;)
aj

kinbell...strokeonbent is up north anall then :eek:

ahha yes indeedie...you still a bryker now :confused:

yes.. i admit it... i'm a born again striker :eek:... (nothing to do with my initials though)..
("you would think that when yer reach 60 one would have aquired a bit of sense")...mother to son last week

stated again after a 35 year lay-off some 6 years ago with a virago...

12 month later i treated myself to 1 of these...:eek:... scary fairy this 1

IMGP2695.jpg

she lives in a box van and is towed most places i go in the m/home

any more of you lot have a bike on the back... in yer garage, or on a trailer????

regards;)
ajs

heres another forum members blackbird www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4517&highlight=birdbox

This is the only site i really bother with, welcome, do you know anything about battery relay switchover boxes ? mines knackered and need a better one, oh and by the way i have a really good recipe for wild mussels,........park round the back of old folks homes well safe. and so TENDER.cheers then

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back