North Wales

oppy

Hi Folks, Now that Sue is on the mend I would like to take us for a few days not too far away in North Wales, any suggestions? Either pm me or post in the full members forum, or throw caution to the wind and get back to me here !! But it is something that we are looking forward to doing
Thanks
Peter

Hi Folks, Now that Sue is on the mend I would like to take us for a few days not too far away in North Wales, any suggestions? Either pm me or post in the full members forum, or throw caution to the wind and get back to me here !! But it is something that we are looking forward to doing
Thanks
Peter
Where abouts and what are you looking to do ?
Wild/site/CL type and what facilities ?

CR Sychnant Pass 1 (Conwy) to the west of Conwy is delightful.

OR Halkyn Mountain 1 (Flint) to the west of Flint is a lovely spoit if you want somewhere closer.

This is what I want to do with my grandkids, near to a lake or sea. But where, ive looked online etc I feel like I'm going round in circles

This is what I want to do with my grandkids, near to a lake or sea. But where, ive looked online etc I feel like I'm going round in circles
Borth Golf club carpark ...shingle bank next to sea ...
£10 no facilities (barring up in borth itselfl but lovelly chilled vibe

Nant Y moch beautiful lake and views ...stunningly peaceful
Free no wifi/tv/phone

Towyn headland ...
Dead end road next to Dysenni river (lovely benign river to paddle in/on)
Free no facilities (other than in Tywyn itself .
Beach a short walk away .

Last edited:
Borth Golf club carpark ...shingle bank next to sea ...
£10 no facilities (barring up in borth itselfl but lovelly chilled vibe

Nant Y moch beautiful lake and views ...stunningly peaceful
Free no wifi/tv/phone

Towyn headland ...
Dead end road next to Dysenni river (lovely benign river to paddle in/on)
Free no facilities (other than in Tywyn itself .
Beach a short walk away .

Second on Borth.

Aberystwyth rugby club for overnighting lovely walk through avenue into town nice promenade fab views of the town from constitution hill you can either walk up or take the cliff railway.

Where abouts and what are you looking to do ?
Wild/site/CL type and what facilities ?
I'm not quite sure, I'm transport, she's planning, so I'm just looking for stuff to throw at her, sorry to be so vague, but she wants us to do North Wales for a few days. Me? I'm just happy to be in the van again. Thanks though folks, there are a few bits that I can contribute to my carers planning
Ta Peter

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back