Next door neighbour's tested positive

Not that the expert medics and scientist agree.:)
Of course there'll be differences of opinion around logistics and management. They agree on all the factual stuff though and I'm sure not one of them will say so there's a microchip or live virus lurking in the vaccine! If they do, they're definitely in the wrong job 🤣

Of course there'll be differences of opinion around logistics and management. They agree on all the factual stuff though and I'm sure not one of them will say so there's a microchip or live virus lurking in the vaccine! If they do, they're definitely in the wrong job 🤣
sorry you'll have to speak up , i've got half my cutlery stuck to my head ad it's really noisy

i find it hard to get my head round how an infectious bug can have infected 2 out of three living in a house and the third occupant be uninfected? bearing in mind the uninfected one is part of a couple , presumably in close contact with the other infected half.
My daughter tested positive a few weeks ago, her husband tested negative. She had symptoms that you have if you get a cold......husband and children fine. We think that my granddaughter was asymptomatic, 5 yrs old, as they had a text from school suspending her class for 10 days,

My daughter tested positive a few weeks ago, her husband tested negative. She had symptoms that you have if you get a cold......husband and children fine. We think that my granddaughter was asymptomatic, 5 yrs old, as they had a text from school suspending her class for 10 days,

Nobody hospitalised and nobody died? That's got to be good news....I'm thinking...? Could be wrong though.... 🤔

Good friend of mine phoned this morning. Her son (fireman) has tested positive on Friday, he has cold like symptoms. His eldest daughter, a newly qualified teacher, has also just been sent home as a kid in her class tested postive. Their mum is an ICU nurse, so she is now at home and the whole family, including 2 eleven year old twins, is now isolating for 10 days.

The son had been to a footie match with some mates last week. Suspicions are that's maybe where he caught it as no one else at his fire station has tested positive so far.

Still nobody seriously ill though? :unsure:

Talk today on the radio about taking daily tests to avoid isolation. Seems sensible!

Don't get too complacent with the virus.

According to my newspaper, 14,806 people had been admitted to Hospital with the Delta variant between Feb 1 and June 16. Of those, 527 were totally unvaccinated and only 84 had both jabs. There were 73 deaths of people infected with the Delta variant. 34 were unvaccinated, 10 had had one jab at least 21 days earlier while 26 had a second dose at least 2 weeks earlier. Infection rates were10,476, up 29% from the previous Friday.

case numbers are dependant on number of tests done....they dont seem to be publishing the daily number of tests done now.

I've had Delta variant symptoms to a T since Monday eve/Tues morning, negative results with both Rapid Antigen and PCR tests. Must be a cold then 🤔
Must know of at least 25 locals who have tested positive in the last 2/3 weeks, none of them have had any symptoms as far as I know, barring one, who had identical symptoms to me. She hasn’t been jabbed though, (or hadn’t been a week or so ago).

I've had Delta variant symptoms to a T since Monday eve/Tues morning, negative results with both Rapid Antigen and PCR tests. Must be a cold then 🤔
Must know of at least 25 locals who have tested positive in the last 2/3 weeks, none of them have had any symptoms as far as I know, barring one, who had identical symptoms to me. She hasn’t been jabbed though, (or hadn’t been a week or so ago).

So, no serious illness, nobody hospitalised?

infants/junior school which g.gson attends has been closed down until 6 july as 3 pupils in 3 different years have tested positive........??????? .........deep cleaning the school during this time.....all children have to isolate during this time.
i thought schools were in bubbles.....if thats the case....could the bubbles in which the three pupils were in. be told to isolate....save closing all the school..
......im on the fence on this one....
not only are children missing education etc. mothers will have problems with work.....as children have to isolate....which means no childminders etc.......

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back