New wild campers :(

My scania is a R490 fairly powerful machine single bunk ,full kitchen pack ,washroom is the only thing it's not got ,with it's night heater and extras it comes it at around £140;;000
still can't pee or dump at that price😩
night heater ,fridge ,freezer ,kettle,and coffee percolator ,thermal curtains 👍

My scania is a R490 fairly powerful machine single bunk ,full kitchen pack ,washroom is the only thing it's not got ,with it's night heater and extras it comes it at around £140;;000

So you're the one who leaves all those bottles filled with lucozade lying around the middle of the carriageways! ;):LOL:😜

What do girly truck driver do in a tinkle requirement, would the windshield not get steamed up if they held on to long. 🤔

Some drivers have to rough it in these Gordon;

You needn’t worry Trev, Irish truckers, male or female, don’t have the time to worry about that sort of thing! They probably don’t have the braking ability to slow down quick enough!

You needn’t worry Trev, Irish truckers, male or female, don’t have the time to worry about that sort of thing! They probably don’t have the braking ability to slow down quick enough!
Your right, one passed me the last day i was out at about 80mph, so much for the speed limiters, think they have been using the magnet trick on the censor.

Been looking at something to make and put on the balcony to save on heading downstairs to the toilet when in the bar.
FB_IMG_1575443747206.jpg
FB_IMG_1575443675229.jpg
IMG-20210109-WA0000.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back