New van

Fisherman

After over two years of waiting we are heading up to Perth this morning to look over our new van. It only arrived last Friday, but the registration process which now takes 3-4 weeks was started a week ago, so we should be ready to go first half of December.
In all that time apart from the NEC February 2022 we have never seen a Rapido V68 anywhere.
Looking forward to having a right good look, do some measuring, and sort a few things out.
Here’s a photo sent from the dealership Dicksons of Perth, who have been great throughout the past two years.

IMG_9996.jpeg

Looks fab health to wear, dont forget to have is all undersealed including inside doors sill and a frams. (y)

Don't think staff at Dickson's have time for anyone .
Doesn't affect it being a smart van
Dicksons are the only dealer in Scotland who supply Rapido. So it was either buying from them or heading down south. I made that mistake with my current van, never again. But over the last two years I have found them and Tim Dickson in particular to be excellent to deal with. I can be a tad demanding at times, and nothing seems like to much bother for Tim. I also had a repair done under warranty for my current Roller Team fridge last year, and they handled everything really smoothly, even though I bought the van from elsewhere. To be honest I doubt if there is a dealership anywhere who have managed to please everyone.

Dicksons are the only dealer in Scotland who supply Rapido. So it was either buying from them or heading down south. I made that mistake with my current van, never again. But over the last two years I have found them and Tim Dickson in particular to be excellent to deal with. I can be a tad demanding at times, and nothing seems like to much bother for Tim. I also had a repair done under warranty for my current Roller Team fridge last year, and they handled everything really smoothly, even though I bought the van from elsewhere. To be honest I doubt if there is a dealership anywhere who have managed to please everyone.
Can't argue with that .
Myself and 2 friends had terrible experience with sales staff.
In all cases just a very rude little guy .

Lovely looking motor Bill, I’m sure you will both have great fun and new adventures running it in 👍🥂🥳

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back