New van

Have you got rubber gasket trim around the cab doors like you get on cars? (I am not sure how common that is on the newest vans. It never used to be fitted and can make a big difference to sound deadening.
Yes David, even the gas container door has a rubber gasket.
All doors on the van have rubber gaskets.

No sure if this is any help bill

Attachments

• IMG_3581.png
    IMG_3581.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
Personally I wouldn't mind seeing some internal photos and into the rear with the doors open. Fixed bed? Length wise or transverse etc etc.👍
Always nice to have a nosey around someone's van!😊

Seen as the weather forecast is good today it’s insulate the rear doors, and set up the Tyrepal TPMS. You would think that the converters would insulate the rear doors, but none of them do. Rapido offer it as a £280 option. It was not even an option on most, Malibu (Carthago wanted £450) But I bought the sound and thermal insulation, for £40 and the trim tool for £8. I have watched a couple of YouTube videos and it looked pretty straightforward.
Some of the option prices are eye watering. Rapido charge £500 for carpets. But as part of their mandatory U.K. left hand drive Pack we got carpets, an oven, leather steering wheel, and steering wheel controls. But in these times they and the dealers are calling the shots. But to be fair to Rapido our contract allowed them to increase the price during the two years waiting time. But they chose not to saving us £4600. The Dealership stated that they were the only manufacturer who honoured their initial price, that they dealt with.
Yup to be fair they honoured our fixed price agreement 23 months on which saved us £15k.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back