New coronavirus variant identified in France

Reading the article it only describes the 'flurona' case briefly towards the end.

It was a pregnant woman, unvaccinated against both covid and flu, but she was only mildly ill.

There were sound predictions from various quarters that flu would raise its head this year anyway.

The article talks about a 'twindemic' where people come down with flu and covid variants at the same time - as per the pregnant woman above.

They don't tell you what 'variant' of flu or covid though.

Never, ever forget that the aim of the game from day one was basically to stop health systems from being overwhelmed. 🤷‍♀️

Until we start sharing the new vaccines fairly across the world the virus problems could rumble on and on and on and on...
All hopes have been pinned on them, so it's up to governments worldwide and big pharma to solve this particular problem, not us.
There's only so much you can do as a 'good citizen'.

We covered this in another thread. The new variant was reported in the media on 10th December and isn't anywhere near as prevalent as Omicron, which was reported to be the most prevalent in France at the end of December.

Reading the article it only describes the 'flurona' case briefly towards the end.

It was a pregnant woman, unvaccinated against both covid and flu, but she was only mildly ill.

There were sound predictions from various quarters that flu would raise its head this year anyway.

The article talks about a 'twindemic' where people come down with flu and covid variants at the same time - as per the pregnant woman above.

They don't tell you what 'variant' of flu or covid though.

Never, ever forget that the aim of the game from day one was basically to stop health systems from being overwhelmed. 🤷‍♀️

Until we start sharing the new vaccines fairly across the world the virus problems could rumble on and on and on and on...
All hopes have been pinned on them, so it's up to governments worldwide and big pharma to solve this particular problem, not us.
There's only so much you can do as a 'good citizen'.
You just need to get some of the Presidents of these small Countries to stick their hands in the pot of cash that they have managed to squirrel away for when they leave.

You just need to get some of the Presidents of these small Countries to stick their hands in the pot of cash that they have managed to squirrel away for when they leave.

Don't have to look beyond UK borders to discover financial corruption on a pretty big scale 🤷‍♀️

In danger of getting us into the 'p' territory here QFour and starting a pointless 'blame game'.
Best stick to discussing the virus. That effects all of us directly.

I’m all for the vaccine thing but ever since the day I got the third one I’ve been really all over the place I also got the flu jab at the same time middle of November I’ve never had the flu jab before that was the first but ever since I got it I’ve been been feeling terrible all over the place might just be coincidence but it started the day after getting double jabbed. probably a heavy dose of winter blues.

I’m all for the vaccine thing but ever since the day I got the third one I’ve been really all over the place I also got the flu jab at the same time middle of November I’ve never had the flu jab before that was the first but ever since I got it I’ve been been feeling terrible all over the place might just be coincidence but it started the day after getting double jabbed. probably a heavy dose of winter blues.
Me too, dizzy and not stable on my pegs, loss of concentration, er what were we talking about. 🤔

Sam's beer is very strong you know, Wully...? 😳😜😉

Read [watched] something recently by a well respected British scientist [bit vague here , apologies] involved in researching the source of this virus . She stated that almost certainly it did not start in a Chinese laboratory .
Appreciate she could be wrong but , personally , more inclined to believe her than anyone on GBnews .
But , wherever it came from , none of this helps the people who have suffered

Read [watched] something recently by a well respected British scientist [bit vague here , apologies] involved in researching the source of this virus . She stated that almost certainly it did not start in a Chinese laboratory .
Appreciate she could be wrong but , personally , more inclined to believe her than anyone on GBnews .
But , wherever it came from , none of this helps the people who have suffered
Would be interested in reading that if only because she must be the only scientist outside of China who thinks the virus origins came from elsewhere.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back