National lock down in Scotland

Finally they have decided to close the schools as well. I am quite happy with this lockdown, as we will be nearer getting vaccinated when movement is allowed again

Frankly I'm inclined to think that a full hard national lock down until the end of January at least would be a eminently sensible plan....

Give chance for the roll out of vaccines to catch up AND possibly addressing the likely upcoming carnage from 'some' folks behaviour over the Xmas period.

Last edited:
Oh well its got to be done. That's my two weeks in the Cairghorms gone but we're all in the same boat. Roll on the vaccine!

We have to go down to Edinburgh from Dunblane to visit a close family friend who has dementia. She lives with her son who’s 54 and has learning difficulties and my misses visits once a week to bath her and check everything is ok.

We have to go down to Edinburgh from Dunblane to visit a close family friend who has dementia. She lives with her son who’s 54 and has learning difficulties and my misses visits once a week to bath her and check everything is ok.

Well done you. That's allowable anyway, so no probs (y)

Out and about today for work reasons covered a good few miles all round the Glasgow area .Nothing different out still hundreds of cars on the road and people everywhere all the business I use as suppliers are still open with no visible queues anywhere nothing like the first lockdown. Strange how the roads were so busy with the schools being closed. Looked to me like any normal day not a national lock down.

All running around as normal here, the news says we are the worst bit of UK with infection rates through the roof, still many here say its a scam, now I know why folk say the Irish are half baked.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back