National lock down in Scotland

Here who am I too judge hope it turned out alright anyway they’d need an ice breaker not a canoe for Loch Lomond . Or they could have been heading for loch doon.
Definitely heading the wrong direction if they were !!!

Don't worry some smart arse will have a photo of your van and and a close up of your number plate splattered all over the internet tomorrow it just takes time to go viral. Do you have a photo by any chance.😜😂

Don't worry some smart arse will have a photo of your van and and a close up of your number plate splattered all over the internet tomorrow it just takes time to go viral. Do you have a photo by any chance.😜😂
Headline ..... "Englishman flouts Scottish Parliament in effort to infect locals"
Followed by retraction the next day on the inside page .... "Englishman picks up pint of milk for tea"

Headline ..... "Englishman flouts Scottish Parliament in effort to infect locals"
Followed by retraction the next day on the inside page .... "Englishman picks up pint of milk for tea"
And drinks the hole of the bottle, sorry contents of the bottle. 😂

I was out in the camper yesterday. It was the first time I could get it down the drive this year now that the ice had melted. The front discs had corroded up but cleaned up ok with a run to B and M.

we have elderly van and she is beginning to look neglected. As soon as weather improves I am going to start a clean up ready for the off....weather wouldnt stop me really it is this lack of freedom to travel just now. I sit in her and look out on the moray firth and kid myself that it is helmsdale...or wick or somewhere on nc500

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back