Mpg

18 plate Carado T348, 2.3 Ducato diesel, 28/29 mpg up the motorway, 25 round town. I.m not impressed with that, but it does beat our previous 2007 Geist Matterhorn by a country mile.

Never been fully loaded so still waiting outcome, just fitting shower. PVC not tested.

18 plate Carado T348, 2.3 Ducato diesel, 28/29 mpg up the motorway, 25 round town. I.m not impressed with that, but it does beat our previous 2007 Geist Matterhorn by a country mile.

"Country mile"

What happens in the Town?

2012 Euro 5 2.3 150bph Ducato pvc. Fully laden for extended touring @ around 3400kg I get around 33/34mpg. Last trip was a mixture of alpine roads and motorways in France and came in at that. I do drive for economy,no fast accelerating except when overtaking,sit at 56/57mph on cruise on carriageways/motorways,again except when overtaking. I dread to think what mpg is when visiting shops local to me only 4.5 away as engine hasn't even got up to temp. by then. Usually use the bus for that but not at the moment.

Merc 316 coach built, 2.7l, 156bhp, lugging about 4t - low 20's. 👍
Really? Do you keep at or over speed limits on motorways? Your sounds similar van to me and last I checked I was getting a good bit better if I limited van to 60 on motorways/dual carriageways

2006 Burstner Argos, 5000kg, on a Fiat Ducato. Long term average about 18mpg, and the best I can hope for seems to be about 20mpg on a good run.

Really? Do you keep at or over speed limits on motorways? Your sounds similar van to me and last I checked I was getting a good bit better if I limited van to 60 on motorways/dual carriageways

What are these limits you talk of? ;) :p

Burstner Nexxo 2.3 160 @ 4100kg. The latest 2 fills show 30mpg over 750 miles.

Checked about 5 years ago when I got my 2.3 renault Pilote Motorhome. It came in about 28mpg. Never checked since. What fuel needed gets put in.

Sprinter 319. Usually about 25 MPG, but can get up to 17 MPG if roads are clear, 14 is best achieved, but that was with a trailer with a van on it. That was in last van though, also a 319.

LOL! Impressive. Best Ive manged to get mine down to is about 16-17 mpg driving flat out for 160 miles to the Arran Ferry. 14 must have really been flogging it. what was the van in tow? Another motorhome? :ROFLMAO:

LOL! Impressive. Best Ive manged to get mine down to is about 16-17 mpg driving flat out for 160 miles to the Arran Ferry. 14 must have really been flogging it. what was the van in tow? Another motorhome? :ROFLMAO:

H van on trailer, coming back from near Nantes. Think there were a few hills that slowed me down to the limit :p

2001 RoadTrek 190V Dodge RAM 3500 base vehicle 5.2L V8 Petrol / LPG Around the hills of Torbay 9 MPG On a run from London to Devon 17 MPG I also have Hydrogen Assist (on demand) fitted.
LPG at the moment costs me 55.9 pence per Litre.

Dread to think what the big yank rv's do to a gallon i know i cant afford to run one

Rarely go above 60mph, used to get about 24mpg but carrying more weight now and feel it so expect less. What mpg do you get?

New'ish to us Bailey Approach 625. Recent run of 150 miles averaging 32-34mpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back