Mosquito Killer

There are loads of fake electronic insect, rat etc things out, the blue light ones can work unless they are just a blue light, the commercial ones can go with a right old CRACK if a blue bottle hits them, bits go all over the place, most haver a tray to collect the wings etc.

Skin so soft works for me with the Jock Midge, has anyone tried it with this mosquito?

the little barstewards absolutely anhilated my feet last September in France.. so we bought a nice little USB powered UV zapper from a local shop
it worked a treat and we kept it on all night.. and found loads of the little effers dead in the morning

Attachments

• bastard mosquitos.JPEG
    bastard mosquitos.JPEG
    841.1 KB · Views: 24
There are loads of fake electronic insect, rat etc things out, the blue light ones can work unless they are just a blue light, the commercial ones can go with a right old CRACK if a blue bottle hits them, bits go all over the place, most haver a tray to collect the wings etc.
I bough some of those round ones that you stick on the window and charge all day via solar then give off a blue light at night and are supposed to zap them. tbh they dont really work

I thought the formula for Avon Skin so Soft had recently changed and it was no longer effective ?
It may have, mine has turned to something like a facial scrub I've had it so long still smells the same though, had it since the first time we did Scotland in 2006.

I bough some of those round ones that you stick on the window and charge all day via solar then give off a blue light at night and are supposed to zap them. tbh they dont really work
Which ones are they? do you have a link?

We got a rechargeable one last year from lidl for inside the van it charges with a usb c cable and lasts all night you could hear them explode during the night they had them in again this year. My wife gets eaten alive by them still got her while outside . And we are off over again september so will be watching this post for tips.

Mike

What do you use if you can't plug in??
I have a door curtain and a bed net if necessary but it's good to keep them away before getting into bed. It's usually dusk when they are worst.

Back