Morrison’s Cafes do half price for whole of August!

Not sure what this has to do with this thread. Spend £80 in the cafe, and you’ve bought dinner for almost everyone in the store. 😬
With my staff discount, soon I’ll be eating for free.
Now that sounds like a plan
I think it moved on slightly when Campervan Annie mentioned other purveyors of cooked food (can't bring myself to call them restaurants). I'm sure Morrison's aren't cheating the system, but I'll check tomorrow when I have my breakfast there

I think it moved on slightly when Campervan Annie mentioned other purveyors of cooked food (can't bring myself to call them restaurants). I'm sure Morrison's aren't cheating the system, but I'll check tomorrow when I have my breakfast there
Busy, busy. Since retirement haven't had any time to myself.
Where would I find time to read every word posted?
LOL. Trust me , kidding

Don't go to this cafe, they eat like animals
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or this one
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just had my breakfast in Morrisons and noticed some people were taking full advantage. A bloke, who took up a two seat bench embarked on two of the jumbo breakfasts, presumably he got confused and thought it was a bogoff deal.

Have eaten out a few times (but not this month yet), all except 1 asked for contact details, & the one that did not ask for them, you ordered & paid at bar, they bought it all on a tray & put it on a table near you, & you put the Used crockery on same table for them to collect, all on trays...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back