Middle aisle at Lidl (tools etc).

Designed in Germany and made in China most of it, and I have no complaints, stuff I bought in 2011 is still working.

I do like the Clamp meter, all be gone by now though, there's a couple of blokes who queue up and buy the lot and flog them at a market in Burnley.

I'd buy online if you could.

Only thing i buy is cat food which tastes great, so the cat tells me. ;) oh and not forgetting the pastry mix for the meat pies i sell at the church fair.😂

Designed in Germany and made in China most of it, and I have no complaints, stuff I bought in 2011 is still working.

I do like the Clamp meter, all be gone by now though, there's a couple of blokes who queue up and buy the lot and flog them at a market in Burnley.

Note the clamp meter only does AC current, not DC, so for motorhome use is not really any better than a standard Multimeter.

Some good value stuff for sure though. Decent kit but not world class quality (I keep having to push rubber handles on the pliers and cutters I have as they are a bit loose, for example, and the Parkside Rotary Tool is not a patch on an actual Dremel).

didnt chatch the price of the cordless screw driver......could do with one of those...
£14.99 I think it was.

LIDL is annoying with the price tickets. Some aisles the prices are above and some aisles the prices are below. Can get a bit of a shock at the checkout!

The manager should set a maximum number for each sale to give other shoppers a fair chance. He is loosing out on overall sales by letting them do that.
(could easily do this by only putting out a few examples of an item at a time so these chancers have to come back again and again. that would fix 'em)

I bought a brilliant digital vernier caliper in Lidl one day for less than a tenner. That was when we were on holiday in Crete - probably the best thing I’ve brought home from a holiday :ROFLMAO:

Note the clamp meter only does AC current, not DC, so for motorhome use is not really any better than a standard Multimeter.

Some good value stuff for sure though. Decent kit but not world class quality (I keep having to push rubber handles on the pliers and cutters I have as they are a bit loose, for example, and the Parkside Rotary Tool is not a patch on an actual Dremel).
Just bought one got DC on the box

Attachments

• 20240421_114140.jpg
    20240421_114140.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 31
The one at solstice Park is aways good for the middle . I think there to rich and got good jobs in that. Area . Lol
Bridgwater you have to que am stylish.

Yes I got one last time very frustrating. My first clamp meter never again.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:203)

n brown, Trotter, kingfisher1, andyjanet, jacquigem, Scotia, wildebus, The laird, Wully, TeamRienza, mistericeman, CHAIRMAN, MrKenny, noah and nelly, saxonborg, smg, ewen, Pudsey Bear, ton27, Glandwr, pamjon, colinm, witzend, Budgie, barryd, oppy, jann, trevskoda, Mossystone, SimonM, mygrassisblue, Neckender, RSD7a, guerdeval, bartman, alwaysared, belbri, Boris7, stonedaddy, terrywolf, hmssnake, Twithooks, Fisherman, denmar, mikejay, exwindsurfer, rugbyken, Charlynch, jeanette, Greengrass, RichardHelen262, ricc, GMJ, AdriaTwin, gypo, Jo001, Chip, Nigel L, mark61, ajb70, number14, linkshouse, DTF, Livotlout, Makzine, runnach, UFO, pete1201, myvanwy, Heppy, Doigy, Bigshug, Val54, Tim120, Lee, trixie88, tobym, Ian and Cath, mariesnowgoose, Drover, Tezza33, Fazerloz, Rod, zzr1400tim, regnarts, st3v3, Alberto, Debroos, caledonia, vwalan, MartinFife, Robmac, Servo, Cass, alcam, s4x4c, JVG, 1 Cup, chrishunter, yorkslass, liz, 2cv, Sharon the Cat, britcoms, Tonybvi, harrow, Dezi, marsden, winks, Topmast, r4dent, Wandering scots, bobemmo29, korky, ozzy1955, kevlakes, groyne, Monkeybrand, izwozral, amcjam, Owen M, wilsal, Polar Bear, Canalsman, AllanD, molly 2, clarkpeacock, jimmybanks41, Harpurharri, Snuffkin, Dave11A, Andys, Mistaya, Rosehip, BOTCANU, neilmac, kensowerby, Bouydog, Gerti58, Winger, bdastu, Ted, Mr Pastry, Steve and Julie, brucews, neildent, Biggarmac, Okta, landie50, Nabsim, adriahome, alan1958, Herman, Mandoman, WillowWanderers, Gasdave, iandsm, Buzzard, Tartarus, peejay, undertaker, nitram, BarryNo1, Winterskp, Debs, CWH, dtdunn, Palette, EllieM, jpg, Peisinoe, Magsw, royh28, RogerO, gilsof31, Handel10, mick n jules, prioryi, Victor, jonc, paulhelenwilko, Moocher, Dads Train, rambrose, DAVEY, boggie, Lib, Sue Paskins, TonyEmm, terrytur, Goofer, sludgesurfer, motorwaycafe, Alun100, Texastom, Harrytherid, wrp, IanJ, bjh, cornish hymer, MrU, Florance, alca,
Back