MH problem.

Been fannying around most of the day with the mh, mate brought a battery round and mh still dead. He didn't like the look of some of the wiring but nothing he said make much sense to me. Oh well.
Was the battery he brought a good yin, did yis test the bu--er first.
Hay ye tried jump leads from a live running car, or jump from the les batts to starter batt.

Mechanic rang to say he wouldn't come because of the awful weather, he is now coming Friday. Got another couple of jobs for him to do also.

Up and running again. Battery and earthing problem like most of you predicted. Mechanic sold me a nearly new battery for £50, sorted out a couple of other jobs and charged me £140 plus the battery. More than happy with that.

Thanks for all the advice guys, really appreciate it. 👍
Might be a good idea to keep your MH connected to a battery charger/conditioner if it is left standing for long periods of time.
With all the electrics in todays vehicles there will always be a small drain on the battery when standing. This drain will cause the battery to slowly discharge. If the battery is left in a discharged state it will kill the battery.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back