May Day

hi jackie. good luck with the results you are waiting for. i have full prostate cancer the treatment for it is good and it works ive been on medication now for 2 years .and i am fine i still work and play so good luck and keep your chin up .and enjoy your hols

Hia
It's sad being at home
I must be a sad person so to speak

BUT

I can look forward to next weekend at Hayfield for the May Queen festival

I could have gone to watch George race at Preston dock---- might change me mind tomorrow or then i might not

Just can't make my mind up this weekend
:eek::confused::rolleyes::eek::confused::rolleyes::eek::confused::rolleyes::D

Gonna try and cut the lawn.
Been so wet lately it's getting out of hand.
Sun's out this morning but a cool breeze.

hi polly we might see you over there next week not coming in van we are driving over to see the prosesion in the car .van being repaired what time does the parade start on sat

Im another one doing jobs at home. Whilst the camper is outside our front window winking at me, Im trying to work on the garden laying small foundations, brick walls and paving!! All I want to do is get away!

Craig

ps the derbyshire site interests me to - one day!

hi polly we might see you over there next week not coming in van we are driving over to see the prosesion in the car .van being repaired what time does the parade start on sat
Think its 11.30 Alan have seen a sign in village but here at the moment so will check it out and let you know
Rob

Hia
Thanks Rob about getting out but the garden won.

Trying to come to terms to my hours going up to 37 from 32.5 (+++ the rest) in sept

and only going to be paid 45 weeks instead of 52 making in my reconing £190 a month worst off.

Work for local authority and Nursery Nurses terms and conditions are changing and YES THEY can do this.

The good news I retire next Nov 2010 and our pay will be capped to march 2010

but it is still annoying.
Good job my mortgage is finished

Going to have another glass or 3

and watch britians got tallent to cheer me up.

Having a me weekend

enjoy yourselves whereever you end up.
I am looking forward to next weekend.
Been thinking about washing the roof of the van tommorrow then taking her to have the sides washed only I can't reach :eek::eek:

and my neighbours seem to think I am an independent woman so do not offer help :eek::rolleyes::eek:

did this pollydolly... just a short 250 miles:eek:.... don't think you would have kept up though in your van :rolleyes:
next time you can come on the back with me :D

regards;)
aj

Attachments

• 60th final.jpg
    60th final.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 49

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back