May Day

we dont no yet we have had to take van in for repairs again as it was bodged up last time it was at barrons they are having to send it to darlington for two weeks .we was hoping to go to hayfield for may queen but will have to see .

Last edited:
Stratford upon avon, never been before and looking forward to the break:)

steve

Hi Polly. Don't know where you are gioing for May Day!!! If you want to come to Hayfield for the May Queen weekend it is Saturday 9th May not the Bank Holiday weekend. You need to book soon or else it may be too late.
Joan & Kevin (Hayfields)

Storming parliament, rounding up revisionists, raising the red flag, singing The Internationale, hanging politicians from lamp posts, then nipping home for a cup of tea and some scones made by my butler.

Hi Polly. Don't know where you are gioing for May Day!!! If you want to come to Hayfield for the May Queen weekend it is Saturday 9th May not the Bank Holiday weekend. You need to book soon or else it may be too late.
Joan & Kevin (Hayfields)

Hi - being fairly new to this site and campervaninng please can to enlighten about "Hayfield" that people on this site are talking about.

"everybody has to start somewhere"

INFO JUST RECEIVED FROM HAYFIELD --- MANY THANKS

Last edited:
Storming parliament, rounding up revisionists, raising the red flag, singing The Internationale, hanging politicians from lamp posts, then nipping home for a cup of tea and some scones made by my butler.

ooooh.. can i cum too :confused::confused:

regards:D
aj

Hi - being fairly new to this site and campervaninng please can to enlighten about "Hayfield" that people on this site are talking about.

"everybody has to start somewhere"

INFO JUST RECEIVED FROM HAYFIELD --- MANY THANKS

Hi, Hayfields is a C&CC site for Motorhomes and Tents only, situated in Derbyshire.
The surrounding area is a walkers dream, with some nice local pubs to finish the day off, one of which is a few hundred yards from the site, that does great food.
I have just recently been on the site opening meet with other wildcampers, and it was all very pleasant, it's a long way from Lewis but if your passing, I am sure the site managers Kevin and Joan will be most welcoming. Tell them your from this site, they are now members.

Happy Camping:)

We're going sailing with the C&CC at Carsington. Thats after this coming long w/e (5 days) at Catlerigg in Keswick. Getting busy now !! When's the next meet Lenny ? You must be due some more pennies from us soon !
regards
Allen

Hi y'all. Any chance you can point me in the right direction of Hayfields? I've looked on the web but can't find them?

Havent got my May rota from work yet so dont know what we are doing!! Do people not realise I have a life and need to get it early to plan my jaunts?!!!!

I'll be at Hayfield for carnival and maybe Mayday
Rob

Hi *****, are you going bank holiday weekend, or the weekend after.
We cant get there bankholiday, we are on a bike rally in Ballymena, but if there's space, we will go for 8/9th.
Cheers, Pete.

Rally

We are running a small rally near Tibshelf in Derbyshire on a CL. Hopefully we might be allowed off the field to visit either Hardwick Hall, Bolsover Castle or just the very, very old pub in Hardwick Village.

Jon

Hia
Just being nosey
What are you doing for May Day

Hiya Nosey:eek::p, I,m away this weekend:D, but I,m on a campsite:(:eek:, in Wooler ,Northumberland (Cost an arm and a leg:mad:), Her that must be obeyed is in residence so sacrifices have to be made:rolleyes:.

Heres hoping we all have a great Mayday bank holiday weekend wherever we venture;), and lets all go mad with our cameras and share our experiences:cool::D

Boo hoo!! grounded at home this Bank Holiday weekend. Still! not to worry, we are going to a BBQ at our daughter's on Sunday, and then Monday we'll be tidying the garden, weather permitting.
We are now working towards our usual holiday, when we are away for the month of June...usually on the continent. Return ferry paid for..outDover-Calais on 29th May, returning Calaise-Dover on 29th June. All this is soooo very dependant on the results of hubby's prostate biopsy last week.
If any of you have contacts with "him above" please have a word for us.
Thanks.

Jackie;)

having a party...:D

well.. i am 60 on sunday:eek:...

avin a big party... starts temorra and finishes sunday night...:rolleyes::)

wana cum :cool:

regards;)
aj

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back