Markerstudy

As a broker, of course, they can offer from a panel of insurers.

The proposed replacement for my cover is with Axa.

My options for cover are limited to an extent by the fact that my motorhome is parked on the road.
Gutted, phoned about renewal yesterday and as I was with Markus my cost has doubled :-( also parked on the road….. looking around just now £300 inc breakdown now £640 :-(

I dont see why ins has doubled in one year, maybe 10% id of thought, big problem im told id veh are way to complicated these days are silly prices for parts of which half are not required, electric windows bum heating seats radios tinted windows and all the engine cr-p, now we are paying throught the nose for it.

I dont see why ins has doubled in one year, maybe 10% id of thought, big problem im told id veh are way to complicated these days are silly prices for parts of which half are not required, electric windows bum heating seats radios tinted windows and all the engine cr-p, now we are paying throught the nose for it.
Bessecar 2008 so not new ;-)

Its not just ins that has shot up in the last few years, cooking oil £2.50 3ltr now over £6, beens 13p now 65p apple tarts £1.50 now almost £4, either there is a world shortage of everything or some gits making a heap of dosh.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back