Main Sticker poll and dicussion

would you like a wildcamping vehicle sticker(s)

• Yes I maybe interested if they are any good

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
What am I doing?

I'm sat here, infront of my PC, arguing with the world, It's gloriously sunny
my M/H is in my garage, as is my 'bike, so I'm off out for a drive/ride/walk my dogs. Think I'll pick the Honda:)

poll

hi grhaham i have just read this thread and voted but why are you harping on about a sticker theres more to life than a web site.get in your mh and leave the computer at home.

Sticker

I think It,s a great idea It will identify us to each other and spread Info
on spots arround Dave aka Pilote:cool: :)

Sticker

Me too, but don't go down in the woods today;)
Love to all from the (hungry) Bear :D

Sticker

I vote yes.

Keep it simple............"Wild Campers, just do it"

Stickers

No problems at all with the sticker question - I vote yes.

Proud

I will be pleased to display my membership sticker with pride,:) & as a new member I cannot understand any members not doing likewise:confused:
rupert

i vote yes,for the stickers but as beejay said maybe it would be better to ask members if they want one and not ask who doesnt.

Sticker!

I concur Keep it simple and fun but don't make it tacky, Just like the spirit off wild camping its self!

voting no!

graham/kath said:
Can't believe that someone has voted "NO":p
But then again, it's a free world & that is what makes us Human :eek:
I'm quite happy for my van to sport a 'Wildcamping' sticker so I've voted yes, though I don't see anything wrong with people voting no, some people just won't want stickers on their pride and joy and others won't want anything that suggests a 'label' I thank them for taking the time to vote.

Wild Camping

My suggestion for a slogan: Take a real breath of fresh air, camp wild!

Not just in the Woods!

Hi
I'm new to this site and think a sticker would be a great idea.A bit of tarmac in addition to the fields/woods etc would not go amiss as that is what I like about the encouragement we get to wild camp in Europe.The aires, stellplatzen etc are what I would like to see more of in UK.
Our European cousins don't seem to have a gypsy/hippie/traveller/tinker problem on these sites which I assume is the real (though unfashionably politically incorrect)reason why municipal stopover places are absent in this country.
I have a VW Reimo Hightop and use Norfolkline at 2am when its cheapest.I had 3 longish European trips last year on my own and only stayed on sites rarely.

Hi ya

Hi southcoastexpress.
I think that they do have the same problems but they get sorted a lot quicker.
Last year I was on a campsite in France & a few gypsy caravans came & parked on the aire just outside the campsite.
The campsite owner whom just also happened to be the Mayor, called the police & they were evicted immediately.
I have seen convoys & lots of gypsy vans around the Bordeaux area.
from the bear:cool:

Any possibillity they could be "Internal" oposed to external? please,
I do like the "WILDBUNCH"
Steuart.

Wildbunch

snowgoose said:
Any possibillity they could be "Internal" oposed to external? please,
I do like the "WILDBUNCH"
Steuart.

I also like Wildbunch, :cool:

Love it

rupert said:
Hi southcoastexpress.
I think that they do have the same problems but they get sorted a lot quicker.
Last year I was on a campsite in France & a few gypsy caravans came & parked on the aire just outside the campsite.
The campsite owner whom just also happened to be the Mayor, called the police & they were evicted immediately.
I have seen convoys & lots of gypsy vans around the Bordeaux area.
from the bear:cool:

Thanks Rupert

Why is it that our police/local authorities are so slow to act?Probably because we seem to be the only country in Europe to take European(Human Rights) legislation seriously.Because of this wild campers suffer restricted freedom as we are tarred in the eyes of the public with the same brush as the antisocial mob.If proper aires were supplied in towns and sterner police measures were taken with the antisocial element we could get more on a par with other European countries!

Sticker : great idea ! yes to the mountains and forest theme and green for the logo. How about " Wild camper having fun !" and then of course the website info underneath

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back