LPG valve cover replacement

sludgesurfer

I have an underslung LPG tank. Its a GasIt installation. I've lost the black plastic cover for the valve/pressure gauge assembly which clips to the side of the tank.
Any ideas where I might find a replacement? The GasIt website is down (for me at least). I've mailed their sales e-mail and I'm awaiting a response. I've found what looks like one on ebay but but I'm not absolutely sure it's correct plus it's £37 delivered.

Here's a photo showing the missing cover.

1000007564.jpg

Slightly off topic but I would be concerned about the rust that seems to be around that strap!
My van failed the MOT because the straps were too corroded, when I removed them it was only the plastic coating that was holding one side on 🥴
Luckily I had left the ratchet straps that I used to position the tank in place, I cleaned the tank and repainted it at the same time as fitting heavier duty straps

Thanks. Ive ordered a cover. Having had a good dig round, whilst the tank definitely needs a brush up and paint, the photo paints a bad picture. The coating is coming away and it's just surface rust on the tank itself.

Planning to get under once the weather improves.

I gave up on my dual under slungs when my MH guy said that he wouldn't check it cos it was over 10yrs old and i hadn't been recertifed. Apparently there's only one place now that will certify them and they charge slightly less than a new install would cost.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back