Long live the king

Should we have a bank holiday, If no one likes him.

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • When our country readying for war we should be at work.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

1 Cup

Is this Judas with his head alight. Or not
Why is it the only one person remember for that nights dinner or is he at the other end of the table listening peter.
20230505_125921.jpg
20230505_124354.jpg

£250 million straight down the drain, nothing for NHS,nothing for fuel poverty,nothing for food banks, but at least Charlie gets a new hat
Before posting it might be prudent to check your facts, Chuck has been promoting this.

What is the Big Help Out?​

The Big Help Out is a campaign to showcase how volunteering benefits both communities and the people who take part. The long-term aim is to get more people volunteering who traditionally don’t consider it.
The campaign will encourage a national day of volunteering on Monday 8 May 2023, the bank holiday of the coronation weekend.

Chuck can afford to promote this,,getting folk to work for nothing is nothing new in this poverty stricken country
wish all you anti royalists would stop with all the negativity, you live in a country that has a royal family along with thousands of years of history and tradition don’t like it then there are plenty of countries in the world that are more suitable.

quite enjoyed the parade structure as an ex squaddie i know how much hard work went into that saunter ! the precision of everything but the kings arrival was awesome, ruined it for me once the god botherers got involved but that’s personal and it’s part of the tradition

Nothing shameful about it what would be shameful would be to become a republic imagine the damage some of the PMs could have done as presidents judging by the damage they did as PMs.
I really like the presidential model in Ireland. The last three have been excellent role models.
I don't think a king/queen is in a position to do that

I think the interesting point is I voted (just for a laugh) and the results were 44.4%, 33.3% and 22.2%

I then changed my vote and it became 44.4%, 22.2% and 33.3%

so I changed it again, and it became 55.6%, 22.2% and 22.2%

Only a total of 9 voters, and 1 (me) just having a laugh.

Not sure how many members on here, but seems no-one gives a sxxx, which is about right to be fair.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back