Lockdown mileage

campervanannie

Chatting with the mechanic this morning he was telling me he has just done the mot on a motorhome that had done 13 miles so I checked my new mot and despite lockdown I somehow managed 6.026 mile from March the 6th 2020 to March the 3rd 2021 my yearly average is around 10.000 so I’ve managed more than half so what’s your lockdown mileage.

Last edited:
I've done 671 miles since August 2019 Annie and you will know when we did that.

We didn't do any travelling last winter due to Ruby being ill and that's when we clock up most mileage in Scotland.

I've done 671 miles since August 2019 Annie and you will know when we did that.

We didn't do any travelling last winter due to Ruby being ill and that's when we clock up most mileage in Scotland.
Yes I had a trip to Scotland in between lockdowns when I spent a week on the lock ness shore campsite waiting for parts for my Nan.

9,258 miles between April 2019 and October 2020 after the 6 month MOT extension was given, not been anywhere since last October :(

We had to cut short both 2019`s europe trips because of family emergencies otherwise it would have been in excess of 12,000 miles.

Thanks Bill.

Yes absolutely can't wait. Ruby had eye ulcers last winter and was in a lot of pain but ok now.

She is old though and we are longing to get her up to Applecross for one last time. She loves it there, especially Sand Bay.
Rob I hope it won’t be your last time at applecross. I love it to Rob, but I found it to busy last time I was there. I don’t think my wife has recovered from the drive there. She still gets nervous talking about it :)

Just over 3,000 miles mostly to Cumbria and the dales.
Motorhome has been sorned for 3 months, fingers crossed for 12th April. God knows when I will be able to head up to Scotland where I do most of my motorhoming.

Eerm.....we drove to Portugal in Jan 2020 returned May 2020, did about 200 miles between May and December 2020 then Portugal again 20/12 so lots of miles in big chunks. Have got exact mileage numbers somewhere....only had to top up fuel once since we arrived at the Spanish/ Portuguese border and then less than half tank. It moves a couple of miles a week at the moment....and ten miles once a month!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back