Lemon

No I didn't p/x it I took it back and got a refund , just trying to save some other unsuspecting motorhome getting bitten

I too would like to humbly apologise :bow: I shall go and stand in the naughty corner forthwith :sad:

Why does the thread need deleting ?

For the same reason your numerous threads on the other forum were deleted.

The forum owner can be held responsible for posts made. I thought this had been made clear to you elsewhere.

There are two different stories in this thread and both cannot be true.

Ooh ,sorry, I've been away.
Only read as far as Rambutan and thought it was one of those friendly jokey threads.
What a shame.

There's nothing incriminating in them at all

The moderators on the other forum did not agree. They removed your first thread on the subject and then froze the next two you started. Those 2 are still visible if anyone wants to view them.

634l

well i can assure you that my intentions are only to save someone else all the bother with this motorhome , i have done my very best not to name names or reg numbers and thought i was being very cautious but some people think i have overstepped the mark
thats all i have to say on the matter now its out there for people to read

Last edited:
well i can assure you that my intentions are only to save someone else all the bother with this motorhome , i have done my very best not to name names or reg numbers and thought i was being very cautious but some people think i have overstepped the mark

Why didn't you just inform the local Trading Standards office. You would have done more good as they have the power to get something done about that van. The way it stands now, somebody will still buy it. :eek:

Well if you took it back and got refunded I'm not sure what you are doing wrong ? Any one of us in the same position would have a first priority , and that is to get our money back .
If , as appears to being alleged , you part exchanged it that would , surely , be a different story .

Last edited:
634l

No I didn't p/x I took it back to the dealers who gave me a full refund and I didn't buy another motorhome fro him

634l

Yes main gate with hindsight I probably should have contacted trading standards

Pesonaly I would thank this person just think say you were interested in this van and then seen this thread and it worked in your favour and stopped you buying this said van then job done in my book. But some poor sod will end up with it there's hundreds of vans sitting on dealer four courts that have problems even new vans think it's up to the buyer to do proper checks and if not qualified get someone who is there's no such thing as a cheap motorhome the demand for second hand vans has went through the roof dealer was telling me that vans of certain age and make have went up in value over last year .but my trade in wasn't one🤔

634l

Can you trust a dealer to give it a clean report , when I bought this one they had damp tested and given " no damp present " report , when I took it back , they had missed this damp , I kid you not

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back