Lemon

Baden 87 is upset because his thread was removed by Moderators on another forum.

He is referring to a motorhome that he once owned. It was a lemon by the sound of it but he quietly part exxed it to get rid of it. He has now seen it for sale again and is now telling the World it is a lemon ........ now that he will not take a financial hit himself.

Phil, you might want to delete this thread due to the circumstances.

There is nothing to say that the dealer that has it now hasn't been through it and sorted out its problems,and has he hasn't said what the problems are then it is not much of a warning to any potential buyers.
Did he warn the dealers he traded it into that it was a lemon ?

Baden 87 is upset because his thread was removed by Moderators on another forum.

He is referring to a motorhome that he once owned. It was a lemon by the sound of it but he quietly part exxed it to get rid of it. He has now seen it for sale again and is now telling the World it is a lemon ........ now that he will not take a financial hit himself.

Phil, you might want to delete this thread due to the circumstances.

Maybe he could have explained it a little clearer and myself and wooie may not have turned it into a game as just posting the word lemon makes the post itself a bit of a lemon.
And who knows he may get his comeuppance for duping an honest trader 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe he could have explained it a little clearer and myself and wooie may not have turned it into a game as just posting the word lemon makes the post itself a bit of a lemon.
And who knows he may get his comeuppance for duping an honest trader 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seconded :wave:

I think this is the original post

I had a used motorhome 07 56 plate 34000 miles , for a couple of weeks in may 2016, before having to return it for a full refund due to the following

1 Damp ( round bathroom area , very severe )
2 reverse judder
3 clonking from alko chassis when walking in motorhome ,
The motore home was back on sale within 2 days and resold within a couple of weeks IN JULY 2016
THE SAME MOTORHOME IS NOW FOR SALE IN DONCASTER So be careful my friends
If yo pm I'll give you the details of reg number

this one

2007 AUTO-TRAIL APACHE 634 Diesel in Doncaster | Auto Trader Motorhomes

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back