Lakeland Remoska

Better offer still here I bought one from them a few years ago and it arrived in 4 days by DPD
I read this quickly, or should I say, mis read this as, “ I bought one year’s ago, and it arrived four days ago by DPD.”
😝 lol

Better offer still here I bought one from them a few years ago and it arrived in 4 days by DPD
That is where we bought ours from, the only difference to the one supplied by Lakeland is it didn't have a UK plug but it did arrive with an adapter.
We use ours almost every day at home but it works perfectly in the van using the invertor Del, if ours broke we would buy another without hesitation

I built a power controller which chops out mains cycles, my wife finds it so much better to use, there is now no need to cover things in tin foil.
This reduces its power consumption.

Is that going to be a massive draw? 400w element.

400w, 12v = 33 amps. Most Remoska meals take about an hour so you would be taking 30 to 35 amps out of your batteries (assuming you have an inverter powerful enough) each meal. We have 240 aH of lithium so use the Remoska in the van most days without any problem

We use ours at home if we are only cooking for the 2 of us. We will take it in the van if we are staying somewhere with EHU.

I would imagine it to be very useful in a van which doesn't have an oven. Cooks very nicely.

Have used the remoska grande for years at home & just bought a new one as old element died & couldn’t be replaced. It makes amazing reliable Yorkshire pud🤗
Thankyou for the power draw info, might have to get a smaller one for the van xxx

Remoska Cooking, printed 2009, ISBN number 978-0-9544900-1-0. Also from Lakeland a long time ago.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back