JustGo Motorhome Hire

Already been done by myself and the answer is below in another post ...
Just to be clear, I was never saying that they were taking bookings.

My point was that the text on their website was misleading and perhaps an example of the sort of bad advice offered to would be hirers by motorhome hire companies.

Regards

Phill

Looks clear to me that there add states you can go where you like during l/down in the vans,ither bad or deliberate advertising.

Just Go are one of the biggest hirers around. They brought 250 vans into the UK from the makers in Italy in Spring 2019. They were intending to bring 300 this Spring, until the virus struck, when they cancelled all shipments. I would be amazed if they are flouting lockdown.

Just Go are one of the biggest hirers around. They brought 250 vans into the UK from the makers in Italy in Spring 2019. They were intending to bring 300 this Spring, until the virus struck, when they cancelled all shipments. I would be amazed if they are flouting lockdown.
Read the add,seems clear to me.

Just to be clear, I was never saying that they were taking bookings.

My point was that the text on their website was misleading and perhaps an example of the sort of bad advice offered to would be hirers by motorhome hire companies.

Regards

Phill
I don’t think it is. We have a bigger view of MHing beyond that advert which is where concern comes from I understand that.
I was concerned they may be hiring but after a quick email they aren’t until it’s allowed.

Two bob?! Typical cheapskate Scot! 😝 😂

I'll bet you another ten bob note you've still got half crowns and two shilling bits in yer back pocket 😄🙂
Does the back pocket have a zip and padlock on it as well? 🤔 😉 😆😁
Psn it! Went to the chippy the other night and I kid the young girls in the shop all the time and it was £12*50 I said my mum only gave me ten Bob to spend and they hadn't a clue what I was on about but andy who does the cooking was peeing himself and said I would be looking for change at that

I don’t think they are flouting the laws at all.

I obviously haven’t expressed myself clearly...

In another thread (ages ago) there was a discussion about the poor reputation of motorhomers due the poor behaviour/etiquette of a few. I suggested in that thread that many of these people may by hirers with no understanding of what was expected. I, and others, suggested that perhaps motorhome hire companies weren’t briefing their customers properly.

In a more recent thread specifically about hiring a motorhome during this pandemic this company, and their tag line about escaping the lockdown and taking an epic journey was mentioned.

Regardless of whether or not they are currently hiring out motorhome I felt that this was a bad reflection on motorhoming in general and misleading advertising and it is this that I refer to.

Regards

Phill

Just Go Just Hab serviced my van, and very accommodating they were on the warranty work. They were limiting access and number of vans a day to two I think with safety guidance on drop off and collection. I don’t really think there is anyone there to hand them over even if they wanted to.

Just saw the comment on Shipping 300 units. The actual fact is they charge People to hire them, at a reduced rate, to bring them from Italy. They pay for the ferry, not sure about outward flights and save a bomb. In addition any faults are highlighted before being in the fleet proper.

The website offers bookings outside the uk where lockdown conditions are different so perhaps that’s the reason

The second reason and would put money on this one, is it looks like lockdown will be lifted in the early part of July...if they can convert enquiries to bookings , they from day one are renting at 100% utilisation rate.purely an excercise in accelerating demand

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back